Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1307130813091310>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 6:44pm
I still plan to dye my hair Black again, since I love Black hair.
Don't like the way the sun turns my hair an even lighter dark brown.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:28pm
i'm doing a condensed version of the Max-hydration method.  Because of my hectic schedule, i don't have the time for the cherry lola treatments, betonite clay treatments, etc.

I have only one day - actually a few hours to work with my hair.

Thus, every friday night,

i spritz my hair with ACV, wrap it up for about an hour while i'm on the treadmill/elliptical trainer.

then do a co-wash with KCC/trader joes moisturizing conditioner

rinse,

then use the KCC conditioner sectioning the hair with a leave-in of choice

put it in a poodle turd, that's a braid tucked under and deep condition over night.

i've practiced this for over 2 months, since PinkCube was so kind to give us this great info. for 4c hair.

All of the bald spots that i have grown in.  The right temple is taking longer, but i'll  be patient.

Otherwise, my hair stays moist, and i can really see the tiny coils of 4c hair when i take it down.

I used to lose at least a palm-full of hair whenever i did a take down - 2'ce a week.. that's a lot of hair.

now,it's just a few strands at best. not even dime-sized.

Thanks Pink Cube. We 4c's don't have to look for the "holy grail" of hair anymore..

for a while, i actually thought i had alopecia, i was losing so much hair in a very, very dry climate.

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

i'm doing a condensed version of the Max-hydration method.  Because of my hectic schedule, i don't have the time for the cherry lola treatments, betonite clay treatments, etc.

I have only one day - actually a few hours to work with my hair.

Thus, every friday night,

i spritz my hair with ACV, wrap it up for about an hour while i'm on the treadmill/elliptical trainer.

then do a co-wash with KCC/trader joes moisturizing conditioner

rinse,

then use the KCC conditioner sectioning the hair with a leave-in of choice

put it in a poodle turd, that's a braid tucked under and deep condition over night.

i've practiced this for over 2 months, since PinkCube was so kind to give us this great info. for 4c hair.

All of the bald spots that i have grown in.  The right temple is taking longer, but i'll  be patient.

Otherwise, my hair stays moist, and i can really see the tiny coils of 4c hair when i take it down.

I used to lose at least a palm-full of hair whenever i did a take down - 2'ce a week.. that's a lot of hair.

now,it's just a few strands at best. not even dime-sized.

Thanks Pink Cube. We 4c's don't have to look for the "holy grail" of hair anymore..

for a while, i actually thought i had alopecia, i was losing so much hair in a very, very dry climate.

Star Wow, femmemuscleisback it's great to hear that!StarSmileBig smile That is awesome! This is the kind of stuff i love to hear that it is working well for people! I'm very happy to spread this info, it makes me happy to see fellow 4c and other type 4 naturals finally getting real solid improvement in their journeys! Thank for sharing this! Do you mind pasting this into the MHM post so ppl their can see this testimony as well?

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:12am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 11:06pm
Finally rinsed out my deep conditioner.
I DC'd for hours on, and my hair feels a lot better now.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:37pm
Need to stop over using coconut oil.
book worm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote book worm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:44pm
I decided to give the MHM a try. Went out and bought all the ingredients today and this ish isn't cheap.   Now I'm sitting here with the Modified Cherry Lola Treatment on. I made the biggest mess trying to apply it. My husband said it smelled like you could eat it lol. I hope it works!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 9:37pm
Just got done cowashing my hair, and I realized something.
Hmm. I never really thought I would actually notice whether or not my hair liked a product or not but today I figured it out. At least with conditioner.
I started out with VERY moisturized hair from a twistout from today.
Got in the shower and wet my hair while it was all down, no scrunchies/sections and I got no tangling.
Put my oil in after wetting my hair. Still not tangling.
Then I split my hair in half and proceeded to use my conditioner on one half and my hair immediately started shrinking up and tangling. I didn't use conditioner on the other half and it didn't tangle anywhere near as badly as the other side. 
So I separated both halves and twisted and braided my hair into 3. 
But only the side I did not use condish was able to be braided.
The other side was too tangled.Thumbs DownSleepy
So, guess I learned how to figure out which conditioners work for me at least.Big smile
ichoose2believe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ichoose2believe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 10:11am
I decided to do the big chop after 8 months post relaxer. I figured I needed to go all in. I am liking that I have less tangles and haven't had to use a comb in a few days. Just finger combing seems to work out just fine. 
Random thought... I noticed that black men look at me differently. Not sure what it is. 
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:27pm
Co- washed with V05 clarifying conditioner my scalp seem to be not oily we see in 2 days.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1307130813091310>
  Share Topic