BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13051306130713081309 1310>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:11pm
Continuing to keep my hair moisturized daily, and semi GHE-ing at night.
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 12:20am
Forgot to do my Gelatin treatment this week
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:52pm
Scalp been super oily.
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 8:02am
The right side of my hair is almost 3" shorter than the left side of my hair. I don't want to cut off my length but I know I need to even it out. UGH
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 2:21pm
Not in the greatest place with my Cleo, but Hubby and I had a hair moment while picking up bfast today.
We were in one of our local open markets, so there are several different types of food vendors. So, as we're walkin, he says: That Asian lady is staring HARD at your hair! Almost made me offended!' I told him: ' Cleo brings all types of attention, Sweetie.' Honestly, I didn't even see the lady, but I felt her eyes! Lol!
ichoose2believe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ichoose2believe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

@Reli85 I know what you mean.  I remember I saw this video about braids with sulfur oil last year. You just reminded me of it

This will scare anyone. I will let you know what happens when I take mine out shortly Embarrassed
PS: I am trying to spray it only on the scalp while I use another oil and aloe spray on the braids. 
Also, I did not like how she used the fine tooth comb. I would use a bigger one and just soak the hair in the tub immediately with loads of conditioners and oils and GHE for about a week post.
I kind of want to agree with her that twists are gentler on the hair  than box braids but I don't know.
I think it is a lot easier to remove twists than braids.
what do you all think?

Cry oh my that is heartbreaking. 
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 6:56pm
Me and Cleo made up. Finally tlc'ed her and detangled after just throwing her up in a puff for about a month straight. Did an intensive overnight DC yesterday. Washed out today and cowashed. Currently, sitting in Celie plaits for plaitout tomorrow.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 7:09pm
Think i got my scalp in control will see in 3 days.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:00pm
Made a lite moisturizer with silicone free conditioner so far i like it way better than using as a conditioner.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 12:45pm
Out of all my moisturizers im impressed with my conditioner mix can't believe it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13051306130713081309 1310>
  Share Topic