Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13021303130413051306 1312>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 5:34pm
Maybe you should try working with your hair more often to get the hang of it.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:25pm
first Veemack, now this one...

Ouch
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:35am

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 03 2014 at 10:41am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:41am

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 03 2014 at 11:18am
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 2:03am
Getting the urge to buy products trying to hold out till i find shea moisture monoi line.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:00pm
Man is hard to find the time to learn how to braid. 
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 6:36pm
As I'm a long term non trimmer, my ends and some midshaft strands are weathered. Healthy, but weathered. Plus, I've noticed that this Winter weather is drying those areas something horrible! So, I tweaked my Reggie a lil: bought back baggying on Fridays; Adding protein and moisture to those areas at least 2xs weekly; Cowashing and DC'ing 2xs weekly and heavy sealing with grease. So far so good.
nostalgiajones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nostalgiajones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 12:15am
I have a head full of henna and I hope I got the recipe right...
eternalhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eternalhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:17am
If you want random thoughts, this lady has it! This video is about curly hair care and what is needed to maintain beautiful hair. I like her videos and what she has to offer. Hope she can help someone else!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=yPmWMNSXvTw

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by eternalhair eternalhair wrote:

If you want random thoughts, this lady has it! This video is about curly hair care and what is needed to maintain beautiful hair. I like her videos and what she has to offer. Hope she can help someone else!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=yPmWMNSXvTw

oh stop, already.  this lady knows no more than the the average newbie on this forum.  I tried to watch her videos, and have gotten more information/education from BHM and LHCF.

Many of the youtube "gurus' started out on BHM - looks like this one is bass ackward, starting out with her own ideas, then coming to BHM to tell us "what is needed".. when she should just come here and take in all of the information first.Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style