Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12951296129712981299 1310>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DominicanCurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanCurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 8:23pm
Thought of the day: a ps is a style that works for YOU and helps you to protect your hair. Work with the length you are at

And of course, after that thought, I felt like the doors of heaven open for me and tiny little angels were singing because I figure it out!
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by DominicanCurls DominicanCurls wrote:

Thought of the day: a ps is a style that works for YOU and helps you to protect your hair. Work with the length you are at

And of course, after that thought, I felt like the doors of heaven open for me and tiny little angels were singing because I figure it out!

Lovin' your attitude

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 4:57am
Finally flat ironed with good results I love it found out I was making my sections to big and I can't blow dry and flat iron on the same day guess my hair need to cool down. I really think it worked this time cause I wrapped my flat iron in a towel for a minute which made it hotter only downside I can't stop playing in my hair.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:33am
Redoing my twists one at a time...I really like this style. I'm able to keep my hands out of my hair and avoid tight puffs.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:34am
And I can wash as frequently as I want to.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 5:31pm
Cleo had rebelled against a product that I used almost two weeks ago. She was dry shocked and I wasn't in the mood at the time to deal with her. So, low buns and tams ftw. Friday into Sat, I gave her a loooong moisturizing DC and tlc'ed her with moisture rich products and plaited her up. She's looking and feeling like normal.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:13am
Back in luv with Cleo😃😃
That's all!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 4:49am
I just remoisturized my twists and have them marinating under my satin cap. My hands have not been wandering to my hair at all since it's been twisted up and out of sight. This is gonna be a productive hair year for me. Wink
KikiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 7:55pm
So tired of trying to figure out what's right and what's working for my hair, compared to what's not working. I'm currently a twa and suffering from another set back. I'm missing the balance between moisture and protein, because my hair has been breaking. I know it is because I've been protecting my hair all winter. I've been wearing wigs and keeping my hair in the circle cornrow style. The first time I did this was in Sept around Labor Day. I kept the style in too long (3 1/2 months). Yikes! So when I took it out my hair was a tangled/knotted mess. It was great because my hair had grown, yet it was caught up all on itself. about 5 hrs later, and whole bunch of conditioner later, and clipping the ends later there was a set back. 2nd set of cornrow style was just taken out after 3 wks because the braids were just too tight, and in my nape area, where the knot started, the hair just kept pulling and I had tight bumps. No bueno, took that out immediately. I had a little breakage in that nape part and I am soooo happy I made that choice to take it out. Now, I've just given this baby a ACV clarifying wash and a protein treatment. It felt sooooooo mushy when it initially was wet. I knew my hair had been over moisturized. Taking a 4 week break before putting it in cornrows again. Gonna do some protein treatments and keep it in two strand twist for awhile. Hopefully I'll find that balance somewhere between now and then. #fingerscrossed
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 11:18pm
I need some Nizoral in my life and it has been years since I was a dedicated dandruff shampoo user.  But this time around it is necessary. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12951296129712981299 1310>
  Share Topic