Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12951296129712981299 1307>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 4:36am
Wth rolled my hair witch looked great then flat ironed big mistake I was left with a frizz ball either I have to make smaller sections or use a serum or curl wax guess I'll be wearing a bun all week.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:18pm
i like using the onion juice/garlic juice in my mega growth oil.

This is my last resort for Alopecia Areata.  There's a young lady on youtube that cut her hair off completely when she found out she had this problem.

Well, if it's recurrent in scattered spots  all over your head, then you'll be cutting off your hair everytime a spot shows up.

For me?  i decided not to do that.  Right now, the crown has fully grown in (again), and is staying this time - Thank goodness, but i will not chop off the rest of my hair to match it.  Let the crown catch up with the lead hair.  Hell, when you're 4z?  it reverts so badly, no one can tell.. regardless you STILL have a 2" TWA.Ouch

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:28pm
The onion juice and garlic juice can be bought at your local Albertsons. or on amazon.com.  It's called Howards 100% pure onion juice, or garlic juice.  Nothing added.  $6.00 a bottle 2 oz.  But i've you're only using a tsp.  this should last quite a while.

This beats me having to chop this crap up every nite, or rubbing a sliced onion on the scalp, and wasting the rest of it..Ouch

I add the juice to my regimen ever night before baggying.  1 tsp. onion juice 1 tsp., garlic juice mixed w/a few ounces of Megagrowth oil (great scent).  Spritz the hair/scalp for moisture first,  then rub ointmen on to the scalp.  seal with JBCO.

In the morning, there is no smell.  If you have 4c/z hair that dries in 5 mins. like i do?  this is a breeze. 

My morning regimen? spritze for moisture/my normal growth aide/a very small amount of ointment to problem areas (megagrowth masks the smell nicely)/moisturizer/seal with JBCO..

put on my wig and i'm out.

We'll see how this works.. and i cowash my hair regularly .. 2x a week for the winter months.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 7:31pm
if this doesn't work?

too bad, i'm done.

because i sure as hell am not taking "Onion pills" as a supplement..  That crap comes through your pores..

At least the garlic supplements have an "odorless" option.  Swansons is th only one that sells "onion pills" - but they don't state if they are "odorless" or not..Ouch

darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:22pm
I am loving my twa. Like I really am. I never thought I would not ever wear weaves but as I sit here, playing in my curls, I am falling more in love with my natural hair. Have anyone ever been like this? Like it's almost like my epiphany (sp?). I don't know what it is but I love natural hair. I have been googling hair textures that look like mine all day just to drool over the luscious curls.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:11am
Last weekend, I plaited Cleo up in order to stretch her for a big bun since I've been feening for one for a minute. Since, we had a snow day(got one today too😋), I took em out and brushed her out. Got my big bun going!
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:32am
Originally posted by darealtipwifey1 darealtipwifey1 wrote:

I am loving my twa. Like I really am. I never thought I would not ever wear weaves but as I sit here, playing in my curls, I am falling more in love with my natural hair. Have anyone ever been like this? Like it's almost like my epiphany (sp?). I don't know what it is but I love natural hair. I have been googling hair textures that look like mine all day just to drool over the luscious curls.

I had a twa most of my life and never really had a big chop as my hair broke off but I remember the feeling when my hair started touching the back of my neck it was the BEST feeling in the world. Then I discovered kimmaytube mix later and my curls and the softness was unreal. It's like singing a deep soulful note in church and thinking your Whitney Houston for a sec!!
Glad your loving your hair.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 12:33am
I've had my hair in chunky twists for a few days now because I keep putting off washing. Yesterday I applied ACV to my scalp and Coconut Cowash to my hair and covered with a plastic cap in preparation for my cowash...lol it's still there...
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 7:31am
Originally posted by KikiScorpio92 KikiScorpio92 wrote:

Originally posted by darealtipwifey1 darealtipwifey1 wrote:

I had a twa most of my life and never really had a big chop as my hair broke off but I remember the feeling when my hair started touching the back of my neck it was the BEST feeling in the world. Then I discovered kimmaytube mix later and my curls and the softness was unreal. It's like singing a deep soulful note in church and thinking your Whitney Houston for a sec!!
Glad your loving your hair.

yes, that is exactly how i feel. i be all up in th bathroom mirror, straight feeling myself too hard. if i knew being natural felt thi good, i would had kept going the first time i tried going natural.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 7:50pm
I need to get my hands on some macadamia nut oil (non roasted) because this oil I am using is doing some wonders to my hair.  My hair has a softness that I haven't experienced in some time.  But let me slow my role and get the smallest batch and find some carrier oils to mix it because a little goes a long way with this stuff.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12951296129712981299 1307>