Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12901291129212931294 1307>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 7:53pm
The roots of my hair feels 'thick'. I am guessing this is a result of the Sulfa
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 11:44pm
My scalp is so ewwwww....
Benni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:49am
I am applying Kalpi Tone today. I may have used it in the past, probably with Henna, but never alone. Hopefully it will tone down the reddish tint of the Henna
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:09pm
I'm going to be a cop for Halloween. I'm thinkin I'm gonna wear my hair in a low puff so my cap will fit. And I'ma look like I'm bout my bizness.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 3:16am
Loving my wash n go. The curl enhancing smoothie is becoming my favorite product can't believe I wait so long to try it.
Benni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 1:02am
I combed my hair out tonight, and I must say how wonderfully surprised I am at the very, very few strands in the comb. Things are really turning around, and I am estatic
Benni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 11:13pm
I washed with Aritha shampoo mix, and I am still surprised how differently it feels while the cleanser is on my hair, and when I rinse it out. D/C'd, moisturized and sealed. No Sulfa mix tonight. I am getting a bit annoyed with the smell and mess it creates. But, it's possible that it has helped strengthen my hair. I just hope I am not stuck with applying Sulfur to my hair

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 6:05am
I defined my natural curls last night! (coarse 4b) For the first time in a few moths and my, how my hair has grown! Instead of a full on fro I actually have a part down the middle and a bit of hang time! I never thought I would see this day! I feel like Hilary Banks!
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 8:14pm
Sooo much excitement in here!

Curly hair= oh, hey Luv
Straight hair= who dat be!?😝

Cleo is straight and has been fooling neighbors and acquaintances alike! Lol!
I was also told that I'm the only natural that my coworker knows that straighten and keeps their curl pattern. I told her that they may want to dc more(before and after straightening) and space out the usage of heat. But, I was weirdly bashful. Hate to hear folk who want to keep their curl pattern lose it, but proud that I know Cleo's wants and needs(most times).
Benni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I defined my natural curls last night! (coarse 4b) For the first time in a few moths and my, how my hair has grown! Instead of a full on fro I actually have a part down the middle and a bit of hang time! I never thought I would see this day! I feel like Hilary Banks!

I was scratching my head wondering 'who the heck is Hilary Banks'? I almost googled her, then a light bulb went off....Fresh Prince .

CONGRATS on the growth
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System