Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12851286128712881289 1307>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mstinycurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by krisviola1 krisviola1 wrote:

Originally posted by mstinycurls mstinycurls wrote:

Okay, I think I'm on to something.  I've noticed my hair is doing fine with hair grease but I think the leave in I use with the grease is the deal breaker.  My hair is loving the grease right now.  It's not knotting up like usual.  I have a feeling if I use a creamier leave in with the grease, my hair is going to be almost perfect.

It's always almost perfect.  How will you know when you reached that level of perfection you're after.

Girl, my hair has never been close to almost anything good in the past year or so.  LOL  If I can cut down the knots and tangles 65-75% on a good day, I'm almost there to being perfect.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 11:21pm
I'm trying a hairstyle out tomorrow so I can see if I can use it during the week.

I really need to DC though.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 12:12am
I deep conditioned my hair with vo5 shea cashmere conditioner a few days ago and I can't believe how it conditioned my hair.  It felt good. Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 10:12pm
I sometimes wish my hair was thicker.Cry  I feel like I'm limited in my hairstyles because it's so thin.
Benni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 11:52pm
I am thinking maybe I should stop shampoo and conditioning my hair for a few months. I will be clarifying with ACV twice a month. Washing with water only maybe 2x/wk.
Just an experiment to see how my hair and scalp with respond.

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 8:20pm
Loving my hair!!!
Clipped my ends so happy I didn't cut it.
Did a gelatin protein treatment done with aphogee treatment.
Taking the mini twist out was easy cause I'm trying the GHE so they slid out.
Put my hair in big twist, will be washing weekly so not doing mini or small any time some.
Thinking of giving Shea butter another try the white kind.

Edited by rell85 - Sep 26 2013 at 8:22pm
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 5:42pm
I went to a Dominican salon yesterday to get a trim and wash and set.  The stylist used a blow dryer to blow out my roots, but left the rest curly.  The curls last a little longer than completely straight hair and I saved myself from the excess heat.  But I really needed the trim.

I've also been using my spin pins.  These are my favorite hair styling accessory besides sliced pantyhose.
Benni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 6:38pm
Did a Yogurt/Honey/EVOO conditioner today. My hair feels great. Still had some fall-out , but will keep conditioning,massaging, and hope for the best.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 4:21pm
I did a braidout today and my hair looks like crap. Ouch
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by mstinycurls mstinycurls wrote:

I did a braidout today and my hair looks like crap. Ouch

When that happens, try an updo with the braided out hair.  It's a really good way to fix a bad hair day.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12851286128712881289 1307>