Perfect Hair Collection

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12801281128212831284 1310>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Curl Keeper
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 5:54pm
GL NARS! Post pics, please!

Rum- WHERE YA AT WIT THOSE PICS, CHICA?!

Gotta clarify and wash Cleo bc she's giving me the itchies! Not the growing ones!
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 11:53pm
This heat drying my out.
JudiBlue252 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudiBlue252 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 2:32pm
Well I've been natural for 6 months, and I think I'm just now starting to like my TWA. The less I do to it the better it looks. I'm still working on finding the right products for my hair, especially for moisture. This 4a/4c is no joke!
mstinycurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:24am
I just bought some TCB Hair grease with Olive oil and I'm going to use it for September to see how it works for my hair.  Because my hair is a tangle/knotted mess right now using the natural oils.Confused
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 1:34pm
For the last two weeks, I've been rocking plaitouts which equal big hair! Me and The Hubby were running errands one day in his pickup. He had changed his brakes earlier that day so hr was showing off. So we're cruising with the windows down- breeze ablowing! Cleo was just blowing in thw wind lovely. Hubby turns to me and says: I luv you Sideshow Bob! We both had a big laugh!!
mstinycurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by mstinycurls mstinycurls wrote:

I just bought some TCB Hair grease with Olive oil and I'm going to use it for September to see how it works for my hair.  Because my hair is a tangle/knotted mess right now using the natural oils.Confused

LOL
go for it! my hair is actually looking and feeling better since I started using products with mineral oil...it took a lot of 'unlearning' though.

So far, I'm liking how my hair is feeling. Smile
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 4:39pm
My goodness my scalp is flaking something serious.  Ever since I tried that NuNaat Brazilian Keratin System, my scalp has been flaking like crazy and it seems like no amount of shampoo is going to get rid of it.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 1:18pm
*sigh* I am trying to put in some kinky twist for the first time and right now they are looking like struggle twist/braid hybrids.  Why is it so damn hard?
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:37am
My hair is fluffy straight for the moment and didn't take a long time to achieve it.

Oh the benefits of properly moisturized hair and I finally get to experience it.

Saves so much time.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 7:23pm
Funny how I thought I was having a bad hair day, but telling by some folk I encountered today- It was an awesome hair day! I think it's bc Cleo is huge so folk are either stunned, enamored, or don't prefer natural hair. I myself still was not feeling her today despite the luv. I know she can be and do better! Getting on my nerves today!

So not feeling putting her up for the night. Oh, it's Friday tomorrow! I can get away with just puffing her in the am bc I plan on washing this weekend. Yess!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Perfect Hair Collection
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12801281128212831284 1310>