BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12811282128312841285 1312>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 3:16am
Ritle, would you be kind enough to share the name of the conditioner please? Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 11:07am
Sure, forgot to add that in my previous post.
The conditioner is called "YES to carrots pampering conditioner".

The conditioner bottle looks like this:

This is the shampoo bottle:

Price is around $8 per bottle in the US and €8 in The Netherlands.

I have used both the shampoo and the conditioner, the shampoo did not strip my hair at all and the conditioner..well what more can I add that I didn't mention in the previous post, it nourishes my hair and even the next day after sleeping with a satin scarf my hair still feels soft instead of parched and wiry and super frizzy which I get with "regular drugstore" conditioners.

There's also "YES to cucumber" and "YES to tomatoes" shampoo and conditioner, but I haven't given those a try.

It has a strong fragrance so if you are sensitive to fragrance or lots of natural oils being used together in one product that's a thing to look out for. But you can always check the ingredients at the back of the bottle before purchase anyway. But just a heads up.

Here you can see where you can buy them:

http://www.yestocarrots.com/find-a-store-us.html
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 8:14am
thank you!
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 8:21am
You're welcome.
mstinycurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 1:06pm
I love Yes to Carrots! Big smile
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 10:23am
I am going to try out the Nunaat Keratin Treatment today.  Wish me luck.

Edited by NARSAddict - Aug 23 2013 at 10:23am
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 5:54pm
GL NARS! Post pics, please!

Rum- WHERE YA AT WIT THOSE PICS, CHICA?!

Gotta clarify and wash Cleo bc she's giving me the itchies! Not the growing ones!
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 11:53pm
This heat drying my out.
JudiBlue252 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudiBlue252 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 2:32pm
Well I've been natural for 6 months, and I think I'm just now starting to like my TWA. The less I do to it the better it looks. I'm still working on finding the right products for my hair, especially for moisture. This 4a/4c is no joke!
mstinycurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:24am
I just bought some TCB Hair grease with Olive oil and I'm going to use it for September to see how it works for my hair.  Because my hair is a tangle/knotted mess right now using the natural oils.Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12811282128312841285 1312>
  Share Topic