Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12761277127812791280 1312>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:11am
f&*&ck APL..

You should be modeling.. You're beautiful!

Smile
Sponsored Links

darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

f&*&ck APL..

You should be modeling.. You're beautiful!

Smile

Awwwww thank you! You are too kind.
mstinycurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 5:23pm

Okay, tired of messing with my hair and flat ironned this week.

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 11:57pm
Apple Cider Vinegar....is the truth! So...many...benefits... my hair's back on track, my scalp has a shine, my strands have more shine, wash day is less time consuming...LOVE IT

Nice pic darlinnic, risked breaking my neck to see it, but it was worth it. And yea, that's shrinkage for ya, since going natural I look at hair differently and wonder about the lengths that go behind the short coupes of those with kinky to curly hair.

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 6:07am
My APL does NOT look like your Apl, it's so nice!
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 6:11am
IT'S too hot to be obsessing over natural hair in this heat, this lazy no bun July is working out well but it does make me question when was the last I washed my hair and am I doing it regularly.
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Queentia Queentia wrote:

Hi has anyone been doing wash n go's during the warmer months? If so do you use conditioner as a styler and if so how long do u go between washing out the conditioner?

I ask b/c I've been doing wash n go's using Tresseme Naturals conditioner Shea Moisture Curl n Style Milk and a gel so it can last a couple of days.
But on occasion usually the weekends when I'm running errands I'll keep conditioner in my hair with nothing else. Or like for example I went to the beach yesterday with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Mask in my hair (I didn't get in the water) and like right now I don't wanna wash my hair until tomorrow but I FEEL like I should wash it today. Anyway hope someone can answer my questions. ThanksSmile

P.S I Have 4a/4b type hair with a medium course texture sometimes it takes a day or two for my hair to dry

Hey Queentia

Tresseme Naturals conditioner is a great product isn't it?  So much moisture, it's like they made it just for curly natural hair.  Anyway, don't feel like you ever have to rinse out the conditioner for your wash and go hairstyles.  As long as your hair is not overloaded with product or coated with too much conditioner (you be the judge) your hair wil be fine.  It will actually benefit your curls to have those extra humectants and emulsifiers left in.

But, uhh...who goes to the beach without getting in the water?

KimKim88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KimKim88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 8:46pm

Free vitamin D and free bottle of shampoo?

http://www.iherb.com/specials

Info page: http://iherb-info.blogspot.com/

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 6:38am
I'm putting more frequent cowashes back in the mix. I may go back to my plaited bun vs twisting my hair to form my buns. I'm experiencing more tangles with the latter, so back to basics.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 7:33pm
in the summer i have to cowash my hair 2x a week.

in the winter? once a week.

either season? d/c only once a week.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair