Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12751276127712781279 1310>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 6:07am
My APL does NOT look like your Apl, it's so nice!
Sponsored Links

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 6:11am
IT'S too hot to be obsessing over natural hair in this heat, this lazy no bun July is working out well but it does make me question when was the last I washed my hair and am I doing it regularly.
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Queentia Queentia wrote:

Hi has anyone been doing wash n go's during the warmer months? If so do you use conditioner as a styler and if so how long do u go between washing out the conditioner?

I ask b/c I've been doing wash n go's using Tresseme Naturals conditioner Shea Moisture Curl n Style Milk and a gel so it can last a couple of days.
But on occasion usually the weekends when I'm running errands I'll keep conditioner in my hair with nothing else. Or like for example I went to the beach yesterday with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Mask in my hair (I didn't get in the water) and like right now I don't wanna wash my hair until tomorrow but I FEEL like I should wash it today. Anyway hope someone can answer my questions. ThanksSmile

P.S I Have 4a/4b type hair with a medium course texture sometimes it takes a day or two for my hair to dry

Hey Queentia

Tresseme Naturals conditioner is a great product isn't it?  So much moisture, it's like they made it just for curly natural hair.  Anyway, don't feel like you ever have to rinse out the conditioner for your wash and go hairstyles.  As long as your hair is not overloaded with product or coated with too much conditioner (you be the judge) your hair wil be fine.  It will actually benefit your curls to have those extra humectants and emulsifiers left in.

But, uhh...who goes to the beach without getting in the water?

KimKim88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KimKim88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 8:46pm

Free vitamin D and free bottle of shampoo?

http://www.iherb.com/specials

Info page: http://iherb-info.blogspot.com/

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2013 at 6:38am
I'm putting more frequent cowashes back in the mix. I may go back to my plaited bun vs twisting my hair to form my buns. I'm experiencing more tangles with the latter, so back to basics.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 7:33pm
in the summer i have to cowash my hair 2x a week.

in the winter? once a week.

either season? d/c only once a week.

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 2:43am
I don't feel like washing my hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:06am
I'm back in braid extensions! My hair was suffering too much breakage from manipulation and chronic dryness so I hope to have her rest for the next 3 months or so. Hopefully I'll get some good growth too. 
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:09am
By the way, has anyone here ever used the Camille Rose Naturals deep conditioner? I've used the Whipped Aloe Butter gel and it was pretty nice but I keep hearing all these wonderful things about the deep con and what it does for dry hair. Thinking about purchasing that line and Shea Moisture when I take down the braids. 
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 4:08pm
Going to twist it up for the rest of the year.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12751276127712781279 1310>
  Share Topic