Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12641265126612671268 1312>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Girl I am dreading  calling the doctor.  I hate that it will cost me $150 for a five minute visit just to be directed to Walgreen's for some Mucinex or some other over the counter bull  Angry  If it's not better by Wednesday I'll go in Cry

i hope you get better so that you that you don't have to go to  the doc, MissGriffin.  What's even worse is when they start sending you out for "imaging".. Chest x-ray, CT, MRI, etc.

Please get better so that you won't have to wind up spending $150+ dollars.Confused

I was able to get an appt after hours today so yeah Cry now coughing up blood.  wish me luck
ShockedHug

I hope they gave you a shot of some good stuff to clear you up.

Sometimes allergies come and go. One year they can be horrible and the next few years be no issue at all. It just depends on the weather patterns and whatnot.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 4:16pm

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Girl I am dreading  calling the doctor.  I hate that it will cost me $150 for a five minute visit just to be directed to Walgreen's for some Mucinex or some other over the counter bull  Angry  If it's not better by Wednesday I'll go in Cry

i hope you get better so that you that you don't have to go to  the doc, MissGriffin.  What's even worse is when they start sending you out for "imaging".. Chest x-ray, CT, MRI, etc.

Please get better so that you won't have to wind up spending $150+ dollars.Confused

I was able to get an appt after hours today so yeah Cry now coughing up blood.  wish me luck

ahhhhh sh**&t!Ouch Noooo!!Shocked

please give us an update, MissGriffin..CryCry

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 4:17pm
FcGriffin!

come in, please...

Ouch

please get better..Cry

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 8:48am
Hey ya'll!  I'm fine. I did spend the other evening being monitored at the ER and basically what happened is that the coughing mixed with really bad acid reflux caused by all the drainage made my life miserable and the bleeding happened.  I promise you don't want all the details Sick It was hopefully a one time thing and now I'm taking an acid reducer along with coming in to the doc for the last two days for breathing treatments.  Although I'm still coughing it's a lot less, there is no blood and doesn't hurt anymore.  

Man this season really is hurting me!

AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 4:24pm
Saw a woman on the bus wearing a huge, and when I say huge... the thing was humongous
fro. Looked like some kind of kinky wefted hair...
That size fro... That'd be my dream fro.
Oh, man and I would rock it too.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 5:34pm

Fc, soo glad you're feeling better!! This season has been horrible! Hubby abd son were going through, but its better now since its cooled off and rained. Keep getting better!

I was considering putting in a Keratin txt, but this right here has given me life and changed my mind-

My stacked bun has just been easy, cute and breezy! Feeling it!
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 5:38pm
I think I'll try out curlformers next when I get the chance.
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:05pm
I want a 'Nola Darling' haircut. (From Spike Lees early movie, 'She's Gotta Have It')
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:12pm

Hey ya'll!  I'm fine. I did spend the other evening being monitored at the ER and basically what happened is that the coughing mixed with really bad acid reflux caused by all the drainage made my life miserable and the bleeding happened.  I promise you don't want all the details Sick It was hopefully a one time thing and now I'm taking an acid reducer along with coming in to the doc for the last two days for breathing treatments.  Although I'm still coughing it's a lot less, there is no blood and doesn't hurt anymore.  

Man this season really is hurting me!

hurting???!!

Girl, it damn near killed ya!Confused

It sounded like a very ugly situation.  Glad you got back to us, and let us know you were fine.  I'm also glad you didn't ignore the signs and wind up in the ICU..Ouch

Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 9:18am
does my braid out luk right or a hot mess
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style