Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12351236123712381239 1310>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:48pm
I've been on and off happy/unhappy with my hair. Got in the shower and I am damn near waist length Confused

when did this happend. I am soo happy right now and was just thinking about cutting my locks.
Sponsored Links

z.willow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z.willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 3:31pm
im new to this site and i hope i posted this as a reply to the topic and not someone elses reply, if it isnt then im deeply sorry. Can someone explaing hair types to me? and i was wondering if you you can help me find out what MY hair type is?
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 6:02pm
Must find the right protective styles for this natural fuzz on my head and ones I can keep in for a week!
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by z.willow z.willow wrote:

im new to this site and i hope i posted this as a reply to the topic and not someone elses reply, if it isnt then im deeply sorry. Can someone explaing hair types to me? and i was wondering if you you can help me find out what MY hair type is?

This is simple guideline to what each hair type is.  It ranges from straight to kinky,coily hair.
Lots of people like to find out there hairtypes so they can figure out what different hairstyles will look like on them, what products will potentially help to deal with there type or some are just generally curious.

They say the best way to find out your hairtype is by freshly washing it and not apply any product to the hair afterwards.
It's easy if your natural as your has not being manipulated by chemicals etc. If your are relxaed or transitioning some find a little more difficult as the hair structure has been alterted but some claim they can figure it out from the new growth which comes in from the roots.
Hope that helps abit. Smile

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by luvmybiga$$fro luvmybiga$$fro wrote:

Finally had my pamper time with Cleo. When I saw her curls just a'poppin' and the small shed ball, and her bling.. I melted. So, far I'm diggin this straight hair with curly breaks in between Fall/Winter reggir! I missed my curlies too!

CC!!! CC!!! I FELL INTO THAT FLUFFY MASS OF GAWJUSNESS! I was with tge Hubby @ our tax guy when I lurked ya hair! I believe I squealed out loud in delight bc the Hubby shifted and looked down at me like- Wth?!
I LUVS HER!! SO FULL AND LONG AND HEALTHY!!

Hey Sharmaine! Femme gave you A WHOLE LOT OF REAL TALK!! She speams from hard earned experience and growth. I know that several other ladies have dropped you some jewels too, so I'mma give my.02 simple cents.

Please, ladybug, KEEP IT SIMPLE(in this hhj). Get you the basics- good clarifying poo, good protein co, good moisture condish- which at times can be used as a cowash/ leave in, sealant, oil, and deep co. Dry hair needs moisture. Cold/dry weather calls for sealing in that moisture. PS'ing can be your friend! Especially those ps's that allow you to moisturize all day while protecting it(like wigs while baggying), wet bunning, phony ponies (while baggying).
*Swangs hair awkwardly because I'm out of practice*

Thanks Luv! I thought about Cleo's fluffiness and I steeeel want my hair to grow up to be like her.

I'm dying at your husband's reaction.LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 2:43am
Her hairHeartDrool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uk6UwsCIFM

I want to try her method of braiding because 2 strand twisting leaves me with no real definition right now.
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:53am
BRaidouts completely frustrate me lol 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:55am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Her hairHeartDrool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uk6UwsCIFM

I want to try her method of braiding because 2 strand twisting leaves me with no real definition right now.

I love her hair.

I love braidouts but it takes way to much work for to take all those braids out.

Happy Belated B-Day CC ! Tongue
renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 2:59pm
I know how you feel.  Have never been able to do them right.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 4:31pm
Thanks rummy!Tongue

It just looks so good when she undid them. I just want to get some of that lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon