BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12261227122812291230 1312>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:53pm
beautiful! TopRankin, your hair is beautiful!

Smile
Sponsored Links

CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 8:47pm
When I come to this section and look at you guys hair I get so jealous.  I tried to go natural twice.  My hair does not do the curly thing AT ALL!   Cry   I just don't know how to style it or what to do with it when its natural.
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:58am
Toprankin .... Just beautiful and inspirational
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Nigerian queen Nigerian queen wrote:

Originally posted by ebonyglare ebonyglare wrote:

My usual thought:

Why does my cat insist on stalking and trying to eat my twists whenever I lie down?

LOL

when my cat saw my Afro for the first time, he went crazy and attacked my hair!! LOL! my fault though, i had just taken out my braids, combed it out, and picked up the sleeping cat, and as soon as he opened his eyes, i felt him tense up, then a fraction of a second later, he puffed up, and started hissing and clawing at my hairLOL i dropped him and he just stood there looking at my hair, his back hunched and his tail puffed up growling yes growling at me!LOL i quickly put my hair into a pony tail, and as soon as he started he stopped! my roommate almost died of laughter!! she picked up my cat and brought him to my face and he just meowed and licked my nose! i guess he was just protecting his mummyLOL cus he didn't scratch my face! which was a miracle!

Oh my goodness.  That is too cute!
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:12pm
Hubby helped flatiron Cleo for me last night. He did such an excellent job that one of my coworkers said I looked like I got a perm. I told him and he cheezed. But, he was funny nc he said I'm turning him into Terrence from RHOA(our guilty pleasure). Lol!
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:03pm
I just big chopped!!! Combing/styling is harder than I thought it would be tho
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 4:47pm
I want to buy another wig lol .... I think I'm completely over wearing my hair in WnGs. I've gotten such nice flat twist outs .... it was a complete let down when i tried to wear it unstretched today lol 
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:39am
Hmmm. Just when I thought I was going to swear off cheapie conditioners my Suave has persuaded me otherwise. MY HAIR NEVER HAS BEEN THAT SOFT. Whooo.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

I just big chopped!!! Combing/styling is harder than I thought it would be tho

CONGRATS!!! I hope its not scab hair(Check out the 101 thread and Expect the Unexpected thread just in case for more info). Maybe she needs some heavy moisture(DC'ing/ baggying) for awhile. Congrats again and GL!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:01pm
Happy Saturday, Ladies! Tonight, we're going rollerskating for my cuzzos double bday celebration! So, I know that it may get hot. I'm going to add some of the ORS serum to Cleo and either ponytail or bun her for protection.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll get the Hubby to trim my ends since he goes in to work later. ENJOY YA WEEKEND!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12261227122812291230 1312>
  Share Topic