Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12221223122412251226 1307>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Emeraldine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emeraldine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 2:17am
Last year's growth progress was phenomenal. This year, not so much. Trying not to be discouraged but I'm tired of saying "Next year.."
Sponsored Links

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 8:27pm
Moisturized, sealed, and pincurled Cleo. Will keep in til Christmas morn and release for Christmas.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Originally posted by luvmybiga$$fro luvmybiga$$fro wrote:

I was told that I look like a different person with straight hair by my co-worker. I lol'ed but I don't get it. Lol!

I think I look the same- just different hair.

Awww Cleo is hanging she is looking good....congrats.

Thank you sweetly, Sleek! What ya been experimenting with lately?
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:45pm
I really need to big chop but I'm so afraid of feeling unattractive
RedAdmiral101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RedAdmiral101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:33am
Chile please, you are going to knock em dead ;) a lot of us felt the same way,I know its easier said than done but I KNOW you'll be just as beautiful as you are now

http://nappturallynessa101.blogspot.com/
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:19am

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

I was told that I look like a different person with straight hair by my co-worker. I lol'ed but I don't get it. Lol!

I think I look the same- just different hair.

Awww Cleo is hanging she is looking good....congrats.

Thank you sweetly, Sleek! What ya been experimenting with lately?

Happy holidays!Big smile, nothing really I've been so lazy with hair its no longer a priority these days but for 2013 I'm getting back on the ball......lately when I do decide to play in it I use the LCO method and wear my hair in bantu knots under my wigs shame I've been wigging for a year and see lil difference I believe I'm a slow grower almost 5 yrs and barely grazing WL and not a full MBL Im in that in between place plus not giving it TLC for the last six months didn't help.  Today I plan on doing a henna seems this last week when I untwist my hair I get those balls on the ends of my hair and it seems like its just shredding right out when I pull it apart so henna it is today.  I don't know if the Brahmi oil is causing the shedding I've been sealing with that lately Im hoping not cause it does keep my hair sealed very well and Im in love with La bomba leave in condish makes my hair soft and smells good.......damn that was a lotLOL 
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:51pm
So glad I cut my hair when I did.
I can see the difference in it.
Waaay more healthier now.
I'm staying away from protein treatments.Dead
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:44pm
It's official, my hair hates everything by Shea Moisture, except for the shampoos.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:50pm
I find the term "hair fall" an odd term to describe shedding. 
HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 9:01pm
ItS my nappiversary!!!! two years natural :) will be making a post tomorrow with lots of pics :D
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12221223122412251226 1307>