FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 1315>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CarrotTop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrotTop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2008 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by OnMyJourney OnMyJourney wrote:

Today I went to lunch and the white lady taking my order kept looking at my hair (the rollerset I did last night with my AWESOME mesh rollers!). She stopped me AS I'm ordering and asked, "Did you use a flat iron to make your curls so big and shiny like that?" I smiled and said no I set it on rollers.  She said, "OK" and off she went to turn in my order.  She comes back 2 minutes later and asked, "You mean those hot rollers?"  I laughed, and told her exactly what I had done and where I bought the rollers. She looked at my hair and said, "I'm going to get some of those!" LOL

I was like DANG, does my rollerset look THAT cute?! Big%20smile

WE WANT PICS!!!!!! AngryLOL
Sponsored Links

CarrotTop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrotTop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2008 at 5:43pm

My thoughts...Hummm....

I'm the only black girl in the office...do the white folks at my job really like my hair like they say, or are they curious to know why I have all these curls! hahah! hummmm....hahah!Cool
OnMyJourney View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnMyJourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2008 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by CarrotTop CarrotTop wrote:

Can I borrow your camera?  Sowwy, a digital camera is on the list of things to buy...if only I could stop my PJ ways. LOL
guyanesesista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guyanesesista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2008 at 9:26pm
My thought is... Why do those little flies get stuck in my twa when I go jogging in the evening? I swear my hair is a fly catcher or dust magnet.
CarrotTop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrotTop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2008 at 11:22am
Originally posted by guyanesesista guyanesesista wrote:

My thought is... Why do those little flies get stuck in my twa when I go jogging in the evening? I swear my hair is a fly catcher or dust magnet.

lol...thats funny! LOL
CarrotTop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrotTop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2008 at 11:23am

Can I borrow your camera?  Sowwy, a digital camera is on the list of things to buy...if only I could stop my PJ ways. LOL

Sure, u can pick it up in Houston! haha! Wink
GeminiSun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeminiSun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2008 at 12:03pm
My random thought... I'm about one interview away from a new job that I think is going to be straight up Business attire. I keep trying on my suits to see how I look with my twa and a power suit.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnMyJourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2008 at 12:06pm

Sure, u can pick it up in Houston! haha! Wink

You're a doll! I'm on the way! Big%20smile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnMyJourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2008 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by GeminiSun GeminiSun wrote:

My random thought... I'm about one interview away from a new job that I think is going to be straight up Business attire. I keep trying on my suits to see how I look with my twa and a power suit.

I'll tell you how you're going to look, FIERCE! Let us know how the interview goes, I'm praying for you girl!!!
GeminiSun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeminiSun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2008 at 12:36pm
Awe thanks Gurl!!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 1315>
  Share Topic