FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 1314>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babelipsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2008 at 3:06pm
^^Those cobwebs would have gotten stuck in any type of hair.
Sponsored Links

OnMyJourney View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnMyJourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2008 at 8:00pm
Heart my transitioning hair in the morning! Styling is fast and I'm on my way. No flat ironing and trying to get this piece right and that piece right.

I overslept this morning by about fifteen minutes. I rushed to the bathroom to shower, etc. Pulled my satin bonnet off, shook my head, finger combed some pieces, got dressed and dashed! I wasn't even late for work!! Hmm....maybe I'll push my alarm time up 15 minutes from now.  My hair is fabulous, I don't need the extra time. LOL
EbnCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EbnCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2008 at 9:38pm
Don't be to hard on the anonymous foki users......... somebody once tracked me down from my blackplanet page.  I was in Tallahasse FL so it wasn't that hard but very scary.
divalane25 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divalane25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2008 at 8:20am
Originally posted by babelipsss babelipsss wrote:

^^Those cobwebs would have gotten stuck in any type of hair.

tru
WNW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WNW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2008 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Marlie Marlie wrote:

i love stalking natural hair fotki's..... but it FREAKS me out when i see someones face scribbled out in the picsShocked

i immediately leavePinch
Lol LOL
naturalgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturalgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2008 at 10:29am
Why does my bird insist on licking the shea butter or coconut oil from my hair. My friend said he's grooming me and that's what birds do. I beg to differ! He doens't do that when I use aloe vera gel! LOL!
OnMyJourney View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnMyJourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2008 at 11:49am
^^ LOL

I ran into another natural haired lady in one of the buildings I work in. She has a FIERCE twa! I literally ran up to her. LOL I told her how beautiful her hair was and she started telling me how she keeps it short now because she didn't like the way her curls looked when she grew her hair out. I swear she made me want to run back to my office and grab the scissors!
divalane25 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divalane25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2008 at 2:08pm
I just came from a briefing here at work on 'how to answer the phone'<<DONT ASK!!!!! but in it there were a group of woman gathered talking quietly..... afterwards i got cornered by that group of women...apparently the topic of discussion had been my hair LMAO they had a million questions
CarrotTop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrotTop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2008 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by browngirl360 browngirl360 wrote:

Sometimes I love my cottony, afrocentric, self-confident, all me,  no-chemicals natural hair and sometimes I'm not feeling it At ALL...especially when I wake up and my hair is all smushed in on the side...maybe I'm schizophrenic! (if that's how you spell it!)

Now this! I can relate too! hahah LOLCryLOL
CarrotTop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrotTop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2008 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by babelipsss babelipsss wrote:

I was at a family get together and my weaved-up cousin (who I love) took a pencil out of her purse and carefully scratched her head.  I laughed and took both of my hands and dug in hard in my hair...she rolled her eyes.  Mean I know.

But so FUNNY!! I will have to try that one.! Embarrassed
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 1314>
  Share Topic