Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1312>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OnMyJourney View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnMyJourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share
    Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 2:13pm
Ok ladies, sometimes thoughts come to me or things happen that I want to share with you ladies and it's really not worthy of a whole new thread...but I really want to share them!! Soooo, I decided to create this thread...in the event that I wasn't the only one. LOL  Sometimes it's crazy stuff, sometimes it's just a joyous moment, nothing in particular, ya know?

Ok, I'll start Big%20smile

My hair care collection is getting so out of control that my daughter stood in our living room last night, as I unpacked my bags from yesterday's shopping spree, and said,..."This place looks like a beauty supply store mommy!" LOL  I have to admit...she does have a point. I am out of control y'all. Shocked

Sponsored Links

ebonyglare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebonyglare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 7:05pm
My usual thought:

Why does my cat insist on stalking and trying to eat my twists whenever I lie down?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnMyJourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by ebonyglare ebonyglare wrote:

My usual thought:

Why does my cat insist on stalking and trying to eat my twists whenever I lie down?

LOLLOL  I LOVE it!!! Thank you for sharing!!! Hug

I hope more ladies will share as well!! This could be so fun! Big%20smile

LOL
EbnCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EbnCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 10:19pm
Things that make you go hmmmmmmm:

My grandmother thinks that locs are plaits and used to say "in my day we didn't go outside with plaits in our heads".  
LOL

-with the tons of locs we have in philly, I always wonder if she thinks they've all gone crazy Confused

Edited by EbnCurly - Aug 31 2008 at 10:31pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnMyJourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by EbnCurly EbnCurly wrote:

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm:

My grandmother things that locs are plaits and used to say "in my day we didn't go outside with plaits in our heads".  
LOL

-with the tons of locs we have in philly, I always wonder if she thinks they've all gone crazy Confused

LOL Gotta love grandmothers!!! That is cute, thanks so much for sharing! Smile

LOL
Nigerian queen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2008 at 11:21pm

My usual thought:

LOL

when my cat saw my Afro for the first time, he went crazy and attacked my hair!! LOL! my fault though, i had just taken out my braids, combed it out, and picked up the sleeping cat, and as soon as he opened his eyes, i felt him tense up, then a fraction of a second later, he puffed up, and started hissing and clawing at my hairLOL i dropped him and he just stood there looking at my hair, his back hunched and his tail puffed up growling yes growling at me!LOL i quickly put my hair into a pony tail, and as soon as he started he stopped! my roommate almost died of laughter!! she picked up my cat and brought him to my face and he just meowed and licked my nose! i guess he was just protecting his mummyLOL cus he didn't scratch my face! which was a miracle!

Edited by Nigerian queen - Aug 31 2008 at 11:25pm
browngirl360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browngirl360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2008 at 7:48am
Sometimes I love my cottony, afrocentric, self-confident, all me,  no-chemicals natural hair and sometimes I'm not feeling it At ALL...especially when I wake up and my hair is all smushed in on the side...maybe I'm schizophrenic! (if that's how you spell it!)
MINKA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MINKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2008 at 8:30am

My usual thought:

LOL...OMG my cat does that too!please don't come to my house if u have long dreads and lay down, my cat thinks its yarn!

Edited by MINKA - Sep 02 2008 at 7:32am
ebonyglare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebonyglare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2008 at 8:38am

Wow.  Forget teaching people how to deal with uncouth people.  We need a course for teaching cats how to accept natural hair!

babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babelipsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2008 at 8:53am
I was at a family get together and my weaved-up cousin (who I love) took a pencil out of her purse and carefully scratched her head.  I laughed and took both of my hands and dug in hard in my hair...she rolled her eyes.  Mean I know.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1312>
  Share Topic