BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Makeup/Beauty Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 258>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sunny58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunny58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:07pm
2 foundations I want to try:

UD Naked Skin & BareMinerals Ready. anyone try that yet?
Sponsored Links

RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 7:54pm
.....and I just lost the remaining bit of my ONLY red lipstick. Now I'm debating on going to the BSS to buy more or splurge on a high end matte red lipstick that I just discovered.
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:11pm
I need to start wearing all my lipsticks and eyeshadows. I did it for a while, but then I got lazy. It's all going to waste, and I like the way I feel when I'm all done up.

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:53pm
I went to the MAC counter today to get Diva lipstick and they were all out. I left empty handed. Cry
Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 5:21pm
I haven't been on the MAC crack in a LOONNG time but I just had to get some stuff from the Taste Temptation Collection.  I got the infamous "Sedcutive Intent" Lipstick  "Glaze Blue" polish and whatever the mascara was.  Now I just saw a look done with the eyeshadow quad and I am going to have to get that.  
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:59am
Just spent too much money at NARS for two products. Wtf. Ermm

Their products better be worth it.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:52am
Haven't felt glammed up in a min, and it hurts. 

m33lah09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m33lah09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 4:31am
I'm seeing how much of  a difference it makes when I line my waterline..I usually don't like to because I have oily skin and don't want raccoon eyes ...Now I need a good long lasting, waterproof eyeliner. I have been playing in my makeup a lot lately..just don't have the courage to post pics
bigsexylisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigsexylisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 7:15pm
I realllly want to get into wearing eyelashes, but I refuse to.  I know that once I start, I won't be able to stop (like with filling in my brows).  I do not need to add another 5 minutes to my morning routine :(
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:17pm
Finally got my Sephora delivery. Mufe liquid foundation and two sephora brand cream lipsticks.

The foundation comes off ashy in person but fine on camera imma try again before I go out
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 258>
  Share Topic