BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Makeup/Beauty Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 258>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:54am
Camel is similar to Banana powder but it has more of a golden hue to the skin.

I have used to set my concealer and highlight , then contoured with a darker powder.This works well during the day when you want a softer not beat look.

Over the weekend, I used it two ways: At night, I mixed it with banana powder to set my concealer, it gave me a nice highlighted effect but it wasn't stark. Sometimes, banana powder can leave a cast on your face if not blended properly. I also applied with a damp sponge.

Then I also dusted it over my face during the day over some primer and the finish was great.

As far as the powders, I would get both. The honey spice blends perfect with my skin and the I have used caramel as more of a highlighting powder. Just depends where you are on the NC 45 scale.

I purchased mine from Camera Ready Cosmetics, they are in Cali.

Edited by Rumbera - Nov 26 2012 at 10:55am
Sponsored Links

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:11am
Thanks! I'll get both the camel and banana powder. *hits the dougie*
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:04pm
Make sure you keep use updated !Smile
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:27am
if you r sensitive or argumentative, the best thing to do is  STAY YOUR ASS OFF OF YOUTUBE..lol.. dont post any videos.. these chicks have thin skin
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:35am
Who is butt hurt now on youtube ?

I was going to make some vids then changed my minds, it's too much.

Argh, I been on Sephora site all week trying to spend this coupon but I don't know what i want.
Lolliren View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lolliren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:02pm
Do the BN pressed powders have coverage or is it just to set?
Lolliren View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lolliren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:35pm
Oh, Rumbera. Are you dark(er) olive skinned? I think you're my shade match. Do you have a list of the foundation shades you use around here somewhere?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Lolliren Lolliren wrote:

Oh, Rumbera. Are you dark(er) olive skinned? I think you're my shade match. Do you have a list of the foundation shades you use around here somewhere?

Here are some of the foundation that I use.

what do you consider dark olive ?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Lolliren Lolliren wrote:

Do the BN pressed powders have coverage or is it just to set?

If you apply it with a damp sponge, you'll get more coverage. But, you can use it to set as well.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 5:26pm
the young lady whose video was recently posted on the forum: chanelboateng
I perused through her vids & there was some other whack ass day to night transformation & I noticed she cross contaminated one of her creme products. she dug in her prep n prime with her fingers, applied it to the persons eye, then dug i the pot again. someone else mentioned it & I commented that I noticed to & she got snappy & ended up approving my comment just respond to it to it... ppl on youtube are funny, if your not sucking them off with compliments, you would think you said something foul about their mothers. of course I responded with a nice passive agressive response & she didnt approve it.. Im not one of thse folks who heckle others online, but she was pissed.. & Im mad I kind of chuckled...

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Who is butt hurt now on youtube ?

I was going to make some vids then changed my minds, it's too much.

Argh, I been on Sephora site all week trying to spend this coupon but I don't know what i want.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 258>
  Share Topic