BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Makeup/Beauty Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 258>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:28am

Mixed my foundations poorly and now I'm too dark and a weird off-base color.

Plus I got a pimple over the weeked, and kept picking at it and now it's a raised black mark in a very obvious part of my face. This suffering.Cry
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:30am
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Both foundations are going back to sephora today.

Spoke to soon about the Dior foundation, doesn't mix well with cold weather.
is it caking?

It made my skin look so dry during the day and I don't even have dry skin.

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:32am
I picked up some MUFE face & body, Bare Minerals tinted veil compac and Sephora brand MSF. I am going to take a break on buying makeup til the Spring or so.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:33am
Originally posted by acaraway acaraway wrote:

Mixed my foundations poorly and now I'm too dark and a weird off-base color.

Plus I got a pimple over the weeked, and kept picking at it and now it's a raised black mark in a very obvious part of my face. This suffering.Cry

Post part of your face. Maybe I can help you out with color selection.Smile

Edited by Rumbera - Nov 12 2012 at 11:33am
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:55pm

I picked up some MUFE face & body, Bare Minerals tinted veil compac and Sephora brand MSF. I am going to take a break on buying makeup til the Spring or so.
 i looooove that Sephora brand MSF.. need to get another for the winter... i also want to grab a few sephora brand lip stains in the wine/ berry & red colors
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:28pm
I was sleeping on the Sephora brand MSF. I wish they had a darker one for contouring, may pick up a lighter one to highlight with.

I also wanted there eyebrow pencil, tested it out and it was nice. They didn't have anymore in stock.

Bare Minerals also have some compact foundations that looked really promising too.
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 5:30pm

Edited by acaraway - Nov 12 2012 at 6:07pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 5:53pm
Your skin looks like it is in great condition.

Are you trying to conceal any dark spots ? or any other imperfections? Because if not you can get away with MAC msf or a loose powder. Foundation is not always needed.

Make UP Forever Face & Body #12, which is very light with nuetral undertones. I think you would be happy with this. Get a sample from Sephora.

The Lancome mix looks great. I really don't see anything wrong with it especially since your face and neck match.

acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 6:06pm

Your skin looks like it is in great condition.

Thanks

Are you trying to conceal any dark spots ? or any other imperfections? Because if not you can get away with MAC msf or a loose powder. Foundation is not always needed.

I have acne scars. They're little dark spots and usually don't show up in photos, But I noticed them when I was just wearing powder and concealor.  

Make UP Forever Face & Body #12, which is very light with nuetral undertones. I think you would be happy with this. Get a sample from Sephora.

I'll get a sample next time I go to Sephora.

The Lancome mix looks great. I really don't see anything wrong with it especially since your face and neck match.
 I hate mixing it every morning, and I don't always put the right amount of each. I'm picky too, and I notice when anyone's foundation is off so I want mine to be perfect.

Thanks!!!! I'll check out the MUFE this weekend.

Bunnybanx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnybanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:48pm
I really want to buy more makeup I just got rid of all the makeup I don't wear that was crowding my makeup box.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 258>