Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Makeup/Beauty Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256257 258>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 8:59am
I'm gonna go to another mac. I went to macys and patiently waited while she serviced someone. She didn't acknowledge me until she was done shuckin.

I was done. I asked if to try film noir. Walked to the lipstick, btch said she doesn't see it. I pointed to it. I asked if she had an orange blush, she said no. Wtf? I heard of the one Natural30 recommended but didn't know it was mac.

I already know blunt is my contour but I asked her what color she recs for me. She said a dark one. You couldn't see my pupils I cut my eye so hard at that ho. I said really, that's how it works.. which dark color??? She said blunt -_-

I cocked my head to the side and asked her if she was on break. If at any time you act as though youre being bothered at work, Ill ask if youre on break. I wiped the lipstick off, dropped it on the counter , said something bout her face being ashy and her weave being shiny then left. Do your damn job.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

@Naturalchick30....What gay guy?..lol...i do know they keep that russian lady on that register..very few times i notice a black person working it...

thanks again...its awful living up here in WHITE SUBURBIA...

LOL there used to be a gay black guy that worked near the weaves and wigs. Now there is a Hispanic lady and yeah that Russian woman is always there. I just got back and they have tons of Ruby Kisses products. I got the face creator in level 9 and 10 but they look too dark. I hope I can take back 10. 9 I already opened . I also got their gel liner in green shimmer and a mineral powder in Mocha. They had lots of setting powders. I almost got the yellow one but I already have a big jar of Ben Nye banana powder.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I'm gonna go to another mac. I went to macys and patiently waited while she serviced someone. She didn't acknowledge me until she was done shuckin.

I was done. I asked if to try film noir. Walked to the lipstick, btch said she doesn't see it. I pointed to it. I asked if she had an orange blush, she said no. Wtf? I heard of the one Natural30 recommended but didn't know it was mac.

I already know blunt is my contour but I asked her what color she recs for me. She said a dark one. You couldn't see my pupils I cut my eye so hard at that ho. I said really, that's how it works.. which dark color??? She said blunt -_-

I cocked my head to the side and asked her if she was on break. If at any time you act as though youre being bothered at work, Ill ask if youre on break. I wiped the lipstick off, dropped it on the counter , said something bout her face being ashy and her weave being shiny then left. Do your damn job.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOH GOOD GRACIOUS GOD...NO U DIDN'T MING...NO YOU DID NOT...ESP THE LAST PART..ShockedShocked
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

@Naturalchick30....What gay guy?..lol...i do know they keep that russian lady on that register..very few times i notice a black person working it...

thanks again...its awful living up here in WHITE SUBURBIA...

LOL there used to be a gay black guy that worked near the weaves and wigs. Now there is a Hispanic lady and yeah that Russian woman is always there. I just got back and they have tons of Ruby Kisses products. I got the face creator in level 9 and 10 but they look too dark. I hope I can take back 10. 9 I already opened . I also got their gel liner in green shimmer and a mineral powder in Mocha. They had lots of setting powders. I almost got the yellow one but I already have a big jar of Ben Nye banana powder.

THEY DOBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile SO VERY THANKING U RIGHT NOW...they must just of started stocking this brand cause i have never, ever seen it there..or maybe i just wasn;t looking for it at that time...so they do have plenty in stock..must go sunday...

when i was there that island girl waited on me in the wig section..u should be abled to take it back...tell me how their eyeliner is and powder please...I will have to get their yellow powder..thanks ever so much...i am mad cause they said this snowstorm was supposed to start at 9 this morning and now there is nothing...Angry..ruined my day..had to park my car up on the hill and i could of went out to get this ruby kisses..oh well tomorrow it is..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:30am
Lmao Ming!!

@ Dior, I asked how long they had Ruby Kisses and she said for a while. People are always coming in buying it up lol. Yeah Im taking the level 10 back for store credit or maybe exchange for a gel liner. I tested the green on my hand just now. So far, so good. Only smudged a little when I first tested it.

Where you at? It's snowing here. Not too hard but it is and very windy. Supposed to snow til 7 or 8pm I think. I'm done with this mess smh.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 12:45pm
so..when lookin through all the makeup i'll never wear... i discovered something about myself. im a color collector. that would explain why i have all these beautiful spring colors and never wear them. that being said...i need a blue eyeshadow..guess im gonna have to hit up sugarpill lmao. 

also..why do i have these glitter liners? when do i wear them? why dont i wear them? lol. should i do my whole eye or just one of the corners? i hate makeup.Sleepy that being said also...i think im gonna go try this look i saw on youtube.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 12:47pm
lmao ming. wow.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:49pm
Oh I also got the Ruby Kisses All Over Glow in Flushed Glow. I guess it's supposed to be like the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 3:00pm
should have reported her ass. I cant stand rude ppl
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Lmao Ming!!

@ Dior, I asked how long they had Ruby Kisses and she said for a while. People are always coming in buying it up lol. Yeah Im taking the level 10 back for store credit or maybe exchange for a gel liner. I tested the green on my hand just now. So far, so good. Only smudged a little when I first tested it.

Where you at? It's snowing here. Not too hard but it is and very windy. Supposed to snow til 7 or 8pm I think. I'm done with this mess smh.

buying it up...well there better be a lot left for me tomorrow...was there plenty when u went in? i think levels 12 and 14(i think) are popular shades..dayum..

i live in the bucks county area...its sleeting now cause when i woke up and if there wasn;t anything on the ground...i swear i would do a MING BLOW OUT TO THE WEATHER FORECASTERS FO SHO...i work 3:30 to 12 or sometimes to 4:30 in the morning and so tired of climbing thru the back door to get to the driver's side...doors are always frozen shut...have to leave a back door open ...death trap vehicle..

but thanks again and ever so much for doing this and letting me know.ClapClapClap  ..now i don't have to shop online for this line...ruby kisses all over glow...gotta get this cause i do love the mac one..
1. yellow powder
2. 3d creation
3. all over glow..
4. and get some mascara....KISS ENVY OR KISS NEW YORK MASCARA'S...

MING IS A TRIP....LAWDHAMMERCY...

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Dec 14 2013 at 8:54pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists