BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Makeup/Beauty Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252253254255256 258>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 7:35am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

^ lol I neverrrr try anything when I'm leaving the house. I practice then do it when im going out.

I was hoping to get to macys this morning for some boots and head to the mac counter to try film noir lipstick. It looked nice on camera. Maybe an orange bronzey blush. I love format now I want something orangey
LOL luckily it came off fairly easyLOL

Format is so pretty.  For an orangy blush I like Nars Taj Mahal or NYX Cinnamon.  Oh I do have Mac Optimistic Orange.  I have to find it.  That one is pretty too.
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 7:52am
Lol Recently I applied foundation.. MY shade, cause I don't play that and it looked ashyyyy. I washed that sh*t off and put another one on. Sometimes something you know will do you wrong. It was that damn MUFE.

For some reason I'm 178 when people who wear the SAME shade in mac/covergirl/etc. are 180. The 180 didn't quite curl

Thanx for the recommendations. Ive been hearing good things about taj mahal for a cpl years. I can find nyx at the bss or target if I don't make it to Sephora or mac. Format looks good on everyone who has a little color on them. Its like the ruby woo of blushes lol. Lord knows I hate red but you cant deny ruby woo
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

can anyone recommend any websites extremely similar to Sam's Beauty online store?..I love everything on that website of his , but the reviews are just horrible for this store's shipping of products, charging cc and not shipping items, or items ordered and not sent...i have been googling like mad and haven't come across any stores like his...

it is mostly the cosmetics on sam's beauty that i am interested in...

thanks
What brands are you looking for?  I like http://allcosmeticswholesale.com/.  Their shipping was fast and the products were authentic.  No issues at all.

1.santee cosmetics
2.ruby kisses 3 D creation shades 11-15(n would u believe these products are sold in jersey, none in philly) i put the location/zip code in search and nothing but jersey stores came up) wth???Confused

3.city color cosmetics
4. j cat beauty cosmetics

5. beauty treat cosmetics

everything above can be found in bss, but i never ever seen any of what i typed, in any bss in philly...go figure

i did order from Allcosmetics before and everything u said is so true...

I want to try the Ruby Kisses concealor.  Im in Philly too and haven't seen it in the BSS.  Do you ever go to House of Beauty downtown?  Im going to check there today when I get off from work.  

snap u live in philly?? i called that ph no. of HOB and no one ever picks up...i have been there but not lately...they sell it on their online store...if u do find it there hit me up with a PM please...thanks ever so much....does that small makeup girl still work there or how about the one sales associate who is from the islands and has those overly thick acrylic fingernails....she is so nice , but i can't with those fingernails...LOL

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Dec 13 2013 at 1:20am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 1:22am

Lol Recently I applied foundation.. MY shade, cause I don't play that and it looked ashyyyy. I washed that sh*t off and put another one on. Sometimes something you know will do you wrong. It was that damn MUFE.

For some reason I'm 178 when people who wear the SAME shade in mac/covergirl/etc. are 180. The 180 didn't quite curl

Thanx for the recommendations. Ive been hearing good things about taj mahal for a cpl years. I can find nyx at the bss or target if I don't make it to Sephora or mac. Format looks good on everyone who has a little color on them. Its like the ruby woo of blushes lol. Lord knows I hate red but you cant deny ruby woo

i wear 178 in the profinish of mup forever and it matches my skintone perfectly...i used my 20% off sephora card to get this....i have been wanting this so bad...i love it..
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 7:57am
I live in germantown. There's a few expansive hair stores i go to often. ill report back if they have any of those brands. There's also HairTown in Cedarbrook mall and one in that plaza across from Cheltenham mall. Haven't looked at their makeup specifically but they are some of the bigger hair stores with a LOT of makeup.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 9:15am
Dior, mine is 178HD. It gives me problems sometimes. I got a sample of the matte about a month ago. I'm going to try it and see if its better.

Finally heading to mac today, gonna try blunt for lighttt contouring and my orange blush and brown lips. If I get something, ill post.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 9:26am

can anyone recommend any websites extremely similar to Sam's Beauty online store?..I love everything on that website of his , but the reviews are just horrible for this store's shipping of products, charging cc and not shipping items, or items ordered and not sent...i have been googling like mad and haven't come across any stores like his...

it is mostly the cosmetics on sam's beauty that i am interested in...

thanks
What brands are you looking for?  I like http://allcosmeticswholesale.com/.  Their shipping was fast and the products were authentic.  No issues at all.

1.santee cosmetics
2.ruby kisses 3 D creation shades 11-15(n would u believe these products are sold in jersey, none in philly) i put the location/zip code in search and nothing but jersey stores came up) wth???Confused

3.city color cosmetics
4. j cat beauty cosmetics

5. beauty treat cosmetics

everything above can be found in bss, but i never ever seen any of what i typed, in any bss in philly...go figure

i did order from Allcosmetics before and everything u said is so true...

I want to try the Ruby Kisses concealor.  Im in Philly too and haven't seen it in the BSS.  Do you ever go to House of Beauty downtown?  Im going to check there today when I get off from work.  

snap u live in philly?? i called that ph no. of HOB and no one ever picks up...i have been there but not lately...they sell it on their online store...if u do find it there hit me up with a PM please...thanks ever so much....does that small makeup girl still work there or how about the one sales associate who is from the islands and has those overly thick acrylic fingernails....she is so nice , but i can't with those fingernails...LOL
Sure do lol.  I never made it down there but I will tomorrow hopefully before it starts snowing.  I'll let you know.  They may have gotten rid of the makeup girl.  Haven't seen anyone at that makeup counter in a while.  I haven't seen the island girl either lol.  They got rid of the gay guy who used to work there tooLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:03am
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

I live in germantown. There's a few expansive hair stores i go to often. ill report back if they have any of those brands. There's also HairTown in Cedarbrook mall and one in that plaza across from Cheltenham mall. Haven't looked at their makeup specifically but they are some of the bigger hair stores with a LOT of makeup.

oh great...there are some bss on germantown that i want to check out, was going to do it this weekend but have to cancel cause of this snowstorm...oh well

please let us know what type of makeup these stores are selling...the only one i don't care for is 

KLEANCOLOR...I just don't like this brand...thanks...

NATURALCHICK is gonna or should have visited House of beauty to see if they sell ruby kisses...
Hairtown,  i don't know if they do, haven't been there for quite some tiime...they really cleaned up the jewelry section, not as gawdy as it used to be...i do wish though they would put up a partition when trying on wigs, i feel so awkard when doing that and folks just standing there looking at yaConfused...

again thanks and please let us know ...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:06am
@Naturalchick30....What gay guy?..lol...i do know they keep that russian lady on that register..very few times i notice a black person working it...

thanks again...its awful living up here in WHITE SUBURBIA...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 2:55am

Dior, mine is 178HD. It gives me problems sometimes. I got a sample of the matte about a month ago. I'm going to try it and see if its better.

Finally heading to mac today, gonna try blunt for lighttt contouring and my orange blush and brown lips. If I get something, ill post.

please do post.....I am looking for a "skintone eyeshadow"  there is one from MAC...Saddle is the name....well it did look skintone to me in the store...i hate store lighting especially for makeup...years ago i went and bought this recommended lipgloss from bare minerals or something along that line and it looked great in Sephora..got home and this shade of pink was WAY OFF..had to post here of how to darken it or make it better looking..'sorry for my rambling....LOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252253254255256 258>