Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Makeup/Beauty Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 251252253254255 258>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:53am
omg when im halfway successfully wearing lashes my eyes itch too. somehow a rough scratchy corner of glue always lifts up the edge and starts tearing at my eyelid and then i scratch and then it tears halfway off. sigh. i don't know what everyone else bonds their lashes with so this doesnt happen... cement?
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:53am
i almost just want to spackle them on with a popsicle stick.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:37am
can anyone recommend any websites extremely similar to Sam's Beauty online store?..I love everything on that website of his , but the reviews are just horrible for this store's shipping of products, charging cc and not shipping items, or items ordered and not sent...i have been googling like mad and haven't come across any stores like his...

it is mostly the cosmetics on sam's beauty that i am interested in...

thanks
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 5:12am
I want to try the La Mer eye concentrate but $185.00 is a bit steep Shocked
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 5:15am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

can anyone recommend any websites extremely similar to Sam's Beauty online store?..I love everything on that website of his , but the reviews are just horrible for this store's shipping of products, charging cc and not shipping items, or items ordered and not sent...i have been googling like mad and haven't come across any stores like his...

thanks
What brands are you looking for?  I like http://allcosmeticswholesale.com/.  Their shipping was fast and the products were authentic.  No issues at all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 5:58am
Www.cherryculture.com
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

thanks
What brands are you looking for?  I like http://allcosmeticswholesale.com/.  Their shipping was fast and the products were authentic.  No issues at all.

1.santee cosmetics
2.ruby kisses 3 D creation shades 11-15(n would u believe these products are sold in jersey, none in philly) i put the location/zip code in search and nothing but jersey stores came up) wth???Confused

3.city color cosmetics
4. j cat beauty cosmetics

5. beauty treat cosmetics

everything above can be found in bss, but i never ever seen any of what i typed, in any bss in philly...go figure

i did order from Allcosmetics before and everything u said is so true...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 5:10am

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

thanks

1.santee cosmetics
2.ruby kisses 3 D creation shades 11-15(n would u believe these products are sold in jersey, none in philly) i put the location/zip code in search and nothing but jersey stores came up) wth???Confused

3.city color cosmetics
4. j cat beauty cosmetics

5. beauty treat cosmetics

everything above can be found in bss, but i never ever seen any of what i typed, in any bss in philly...go figure

i did order from Allcosmetics before and everything u said is so true...

I want to try the Ruby Kisses concealor.  Im in Philly too and haven't seen it in the BSS.  Do you ever go to House of Beauty downtown?  Im going to check there today when I get off from work.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 5:35am
I just realized that I have been contouring my cheeks for the past 2 months.  Tried doing my nose this morning to see how it would look.  I don't really like how it turned out.Dead
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 7:19am
^ lol I neverrrr try anything when I'm leaving the house. I practice then do it when im going out.

I was hoping to get to macys this morning for some boots and head to the mac counter to try film noir lipstick. It looked nice on camera. Maybe an orange bronzey blush. I love format now I want something orangey
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 251252253254255 258>