Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Makeup/Beauty Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 258>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 3:31am
Originally posted by missdeeluxe missdeeluxe wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good orange/tangerine lipstick?

I'm struggling out here Cry

If you like a little shimmer, try Orange-ina by Milani
Sponsored Links

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

I'm becoming addicted to online shopping. No rude sales people and you can always find a deal. I got some sigma brushes, some black opal products (i live in a white neighborhood so cvs doesn't carry it, not even the covergirl queen collection) and some shoes from ami clubwear.

i have NEVER seen the queen collection!  even at ulta!  I'm so mad because I want to try the bronzer for summer and I've been burned on some online purchases.  we also don't have any black opal in ANY store around here. Now even Milani colors are limited..............

...........................yeah i'm ranting LOL
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 4:34pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 6:01pm
My tan is back.  Time to go shopping for darker foundationLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

I'm becoming addicted to online shopping. No rude sales people and you can always find a deal. I got some sigma brushes, some black opal products (i live in a white neighborhood so cvs doesn't carry it, not even the covergirl queen collection) and some shoes from ami clubwear.

i have NEVER seen the queen collection!  even at ulta!  I'm so mad because I want to try the bronzer for summer and I've been burned on some online purchases.  we also don't have any black opal in ANY store around here. Now even Milani colors are limited..............

Lol I feel you. I have to go waaay out of my way or go online to get stuff. SMH. Try ordering from the black opal company site, they ship fast! And walmart has the queen collection bronzers for cheap. For Milani, try cherryculture.com but I will warn you that they take forever to ship. I waited almost 2 weeks Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 11:05pm
I don't like that temptalia blogger lady. She only does reviews for cosmetics for white /light people. And if you ask her to broaden her spectrum of products she completely ignores you. With her ugly man-jaw guaca-mole face! heaux!
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:30am
I'm so done with foundation. I think someone has mentioned this lately too, but with every foundation I try, it always leaves a cast on me, UNLESS I let it oxidize at least 2 hours before I'm set to go somewhere. I've used Mac, drugstore, Mary Kay etc...Who has time for that?  I don't know if it's the moisturizer I use, which is Nivea or what. However, my skin is already clear/even and someone suggested why don't I just use powder. I'm kicking myself for not thinking of that earlier, it really does work for me. I use a cheapie Wet n Wild in deep pan. I want to use a better one though. I know everyone crave for MAC powder, but I don't care for MAC face products..
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

My tan is back.  Time to go shopping for darker foundationLOL

I can't wait for mine to come back..
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 6:43pm

Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Lol I feel you. I have to go waaay out of my way or go online to get stuff. SMH. Try ordering from the black opal company site, they ship fast! And walmart has the queen collection bronzers for cheap. For Milani, try cherryculture.com but I will warn you that they take forever to ship. I waited almost 2 weeks Cry

Yep that's me and with these gas prices girl hell no!  I ordered three shades of black opal a few weeks ago; one was clearly too dark but now my summer tan is kicking in so this might work.  I still haven't seen Queen collection and I guess this weekend I'll run over to the walmart on the east side of town.  I'll check out cherry culture tonight 
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 7:59am
hey does anyone else have issues with watery eyes?  i think my allergies are acting up but weeping watery eyes are KILLING both my eye primers and eyeshadows.  What can i do?  it's causing a "patchy" look to  my eyes mostly at the inner tear duct area.  this is driving me nuts
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style