Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Makeup/Beauty Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 227228229230231 257>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
m33lah09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m33lah09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:01am
Yumyum there was a nw35 in the store but I don't see it anywhere on the site..I wanted it to be a little lighter so that I could use it as a highlight color under my brows too. I apply it lightly so its not so dramatic. For some reason the MAC store in my area doesnt carry the studio finish in nc45. The nc42 seemed too light to me but the NW42 was fine..I want to get it but I have no clue what to do with all this concealer other than to use it on my brows lol

Edited by m33lah09 - Jan 28 2013 at 4:15am
Sponsored Links

juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:19am
I wish I could find a foundation that truly looks like my natural skin. Any recommendations for "NC45-50-like" women with yellow undertones (I find that MAC's foundations are too red, as well as NARS).
Sunny58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunny58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:20am
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

I wish I could find a foundation that truly looks like my natural skin. Any recommendations for "NC45-50-like" women with yellow undertones (I find that MAC's foundations are too red, as well as NARS).

I had the same problem with NARS. love love loved it but it was just off.

Bobbi Brown has more yellow toned foundations. I <3 the oil free tinted moisturizer. I was thinking of buying the natural skin (I think that's the name of it) foundation. I'm NC45ish in MAC and wear Golden 6 in bobbi brown foundations.

HTH
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:08pm
lancome has some yellow shades for more chocolate tones as well
annie lizstan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annie lizstan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:48am
It will  Smooth textures, very pigmented and long lasting.

MUA Academy palettes
Sleek Palettes
Wet n Wild palettes

RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 12:52pm

As much as I like W n' W Megalast lipstick, the packaging itself kinda sucks. The tubes fall apart constantly in my cosmetic bag or the lipstick getting smashed up in the top.

momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by RedSoxtober RedSoxtober wrote:

As much as I like W n' W Megalast lipstick, the packaging itself kinda sucks. The tubes fall apart constantly in my cosmetic bag or the lipstick getting smashed up in the top.

THIS.
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by RedSoxtober RedSoxtober wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

What do ya'll do with a shade of lipstick if it ends up not looking right on you? I've been wanting to try purple lipstick although I'm not even sure what shade of purple would work best with my skin tone. I was thinking of buying a few different shades of purple lipstick from NYX but I would feel like I've wasted money if I buy a certain and it not go with my tone.

Mix it with something like applying over lip liner, mixing it with another lipstick,  eyeshadow, lip gloss etc to play around with it until you find something suiting.

I give them to friends. Every other month me and my friend do trades and mail each other things we don't like for our hair, skin, face and sometimes include other nickknacks we think we'd like that we buy. 

sometimes i just don't try it on for a long time and use it again in 6 months and i like it. it could be that my complexion changes year round, that "in" shades change all the time, or my openness to certain colors for myself is changing... or combinations of the latter. not to say that u will like it at some point. some stuff is just wrong. but with me everything has a year trial before i just toss it.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:01pm
thinking about trying black lipstick sometime before spring rolls around.
also wish i was doing something today... feel like doing my face just because

Edited by beebeexx - Feb 07 2013 at 3:02pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

thinking about trying black lipstick sometime before spring rolls around.
also wish i was doing something today... feel like doing my face just because

Please don't. You are too pretty to be walking around looking demonically possessed.

Please....just don't.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 227228229230231 257>