Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Makeup/Beauty Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 258>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:38am
the GA foundation formula is nice, but the colors are off for me.. i also got a sample of the kat von d foundation. I intially thought it would be too heavey, but i applied it with a wet beauty blender sponger & the color is almost perfect.. I might cop this one..even though i said i wont buy anymore...damn
Sponsored Links

Sunny58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunny58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:48pm
I'm in love with bold lipstick now.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:38pm
Got some giftcards for Sephora over the holidays. Went to spend them and almost left with nada. There was nothing that really caught my eye..sigh

I ended up with Dior Hydralife tinted moisturizer and I am in lust not love but lust. I still have some money to spend but I don't need anything at the moment.

Oh, and I bought that Lancome mascara set love it. Tongue
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:23pm
They put an Inglot counter in the Macy's by me...I did so much damage this afternoon. I am in love, they also had a foundation that matched me perfectly. Heart
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:07pm
I have arrived y'all! My 1st racist video comment on YT! Party

Keep? Delete? Respond? TIA!

And FYI, the video is a picture slide-show related to makeup & I am not in any of the pictures. The profile pic on my YT page is a Revlon ad from the 80s so, maybe he thinks I'm Iman, Beverly Johnson or Louise Vyent? LOL
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Got some giftcards for Sephora over the holidays. Went to spend them and almost left with nada. There was nothing that really caught my eye..sigh

This. I got some Sephora brand glosses and Prisma eye shadows that were on clearance. I did happen to spot some OCC Lip Tars while I was standing in line. I got NSFW. Would have gotten more of those, but they only had 2 colors.  Ermm
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I have arrived y'all! My 1st racist video comment on YT! Party

Keep? Delete? Respond? TIA!

And FYI, the video is a picture slide-show related to makeup & I am not in any of the pictures. The profile pic on my YT page is a Revlon ad from the 80s so, maybe he thinks I'm Iman, Beverly Johnson or Louise Vyent? LOL

Lol, they tried it LOL. I just delete comments like that, I have no need for their negativity in my comment section. Responding would be giving them what they want, a reaction, so fuk em. 
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 4:12pm
what are your youtube channels ladies ?!!!

Edited by msjaim2 - Jan 07 2013 at 4:12pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Lol, they tried it LOL. I just delete comments like that, I have no need for their negativity in my comment section. Responding would be giving them what they want, a reaction, so fuk em. 

Seriously though! Why was he watching a MU-related video to begin with? LOL

@msjaim: http://www.youtube.com/user/erikosan84 Big smile

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 2:52pm
nice channel.. i subscribed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System