BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Makeup/Beauty Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 258>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by RedSoxtober RedSoxtober wrote:

Gonna give wearing full on makeup another try. I've been browsing the You Tube for Revlon Color Stay in 370 Toast and saw a few different techniques....and now I'm confusedConfused. I'm not sure if I should use a stipling brush (which I don't have), a foundation brush, cosmetic sponges, or my fingers.
I'm also looking for powder foundation that is the shade equivalent to Toast just in case, I have an issue (again) with the liquid foundation. Confused 

So I dug out my bottle of foundation, applied with a brush on half of my face, didn't like the feeling or look and washed it off. Not sure if I'm now allergic to something in the Color Stay or if the foundation brush irritated my skin. Time to look into a powder foundation. Anyone have good recommendations?
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:33pm
Colorstay has changed there formula. I hate it when companies do that.
Sunny58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunny58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 1:43pm
@RedSoxtober: I am rotating these few powders:  Make Up For Ever Duo mat powder, Bare Minerals Matte, & MAC mineralize skinfinish natural.

THe MSF natural is really light weight, more of a setting powder.

RCS smells weird to me.

Edited by Sunny58 - Nov 14 2012 at 1:50pm
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:59am
Ulta is doing $5 off any $10 purchase until 11/17 with code 87944! I just ordered the new Urban Decay "The Vice" Palette..the colors are quite complimentary for the holidays, IMO
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:33am
I'm going to a banquet. I'm not really to keen on dressing up in this bloated state, but I'll have a chance to test out a dramatic night look, so yay!!

I'll probably do a 60's style eye, and a soft lip color.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:43am

Gonna give wearing full on makeup another try. I've been browsing the You Tube for Revlon Color Stay in 370 Toast and saw a few different techniques....and now I'm confusedConfused. I'm not sure if I should use a stipling brush (which I don't have), a foundation brush, cosmetic sponges, or my fingers.
I'm also looking for powder foundation that is the shade equivalent to Toast just in case, I have an issue (again) with the liquid foundation. Confused 

So I dug out my bottle of foundation, applied with a brush on half of my face, didn't like the feeling or look and washed it off. Not sure if I'm now allergic to something in the Color Stay or if the foundation brush irritated my skin. Time to look into a powder foundation. Anyone have good recommendations?

When I used Colorstay, I applied it with the brush called kabuki on a stick.  I got it from Coastal Scents.  I would buff it into my skin.  My shade in Colorstay was Toast but I havent worn it since last winter.  I noticed in some photos it has a pink undertone.  Ive switched to Lancome Teint Idole #450.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:52am
just picked up 2 new palettes from wet n wild the matte palette which is a repromote and the purple palette (shimmer the night away) at walgreens they're BOGO1/2 off
osLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:36pm
The Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro's are NICCCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Best matte lip formula EVER!!!! 400 is a definite must have red!!!!!  I got all kinds of compliments!!!!!
Sunny58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunny58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:50pm
a friend of mine recommended Armani spray on foundation and I wanna try it. I said $55 is the absolute most I'd EVER spend on foundation and it is $62. :(
osLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote osLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:08pm
^^"Armani spray on foundation??"  I never heard of that from them, do you mean the Maestro foundation? That one is $62 and I love it! You should be able to try it out at Neiman's, Sak's or Nordstrom. I think Nordstrom will send you a sample if those locations aren't near you. I posted a swatch of it in the foundation thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 258>