Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Makeup/Beauty Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 215216217218219 257>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:30pm
i love trying dif cosmetic vendors on etsy.. this co will be my next go round:
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 11:58am
your last etsy rec. was great. I loved each and every last shadow
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:20pm
I wore Ruby Woo for the first time as a test and got lotsa compliments
I can't upload a picture... As usual
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:59pm
ive decided im gonna go the cost effect route with make up & only splurge on foundation. im about to buy another almost 5oz bottle of lancome teint miracle ( winter shade) fir <$50!!!! i love  some online deals!

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

your last etsy rec. was great. I loved each and every last shadow
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 9:21pm
I need an hg foundation.
I want a foundation that's light, covers well, hydrates, and doesn't break my skin out.
I want it last all day and night, never get oily or shift shades, and never cake.
I want it to blend so seamlessly with my skin the only reason I know I have any one is because there's not a single flaw in my complexion.

I went to mac today looking for eyeliner, and decided to ask about concealer. I wasted about a half hour of the MUA's time before deciding just to get eyeliner. She was still really nice, and I appreciated that. I'll probably go back to her to get a lipstick or something..

Basically though, nothing I have is right. NW45 concealer and Deep Dark powder are too red and too dark. NC50 is a weird orange color. New Guinea is also too red, and 460 Suede is too yellow.

This has been a long random thought.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:56am
I just bought to more foundations. Just can't resist.

Well, I bought Becca Radiant Satin Skin Finish in Tabacco , wearing it today and the verdict is still out on this one. The color match is good but I feel like it needs a bit more richness, it kind of falls flat.

But, the Dior Creme Gele foundation is my new HG. The color is a perfect match 050 and the finish is flawless, seriously. I looks like I am not wearing anything and gives me skin a healthy looking radiance. The only thing that sucks is the color selection, there are only two dark colors for us.
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:07pm
Rumbera what is your undertone? I see that you have the 460 suede (foundation swatch thread) , and I was matched to that, but I think you're significantly lighter than me...or maybe it's a difference in undertone?

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:07pm

Well, I bought Becca Radiant Satin Skin Finish in Tabacco , wearing it today and the verdict is still out on this one. The color match is good but I feel like it needs a bit more richness, it kind of falls flat.

But, the Dior Creme Gele foundation is my new HG. The color is a perfect match 050 and the finish is flawless, seriously. I looks like I am not wearing anything and gives me skin a healthy looking radiance. The only thing that sucks is the color selection, there are only two dark colors for us.
 i had the same issue with becca. i ended up getting 2 dif shades of the stick to add demension. I havent used it in a while bc I believe that brand was the culprit of causing my skin to act a damn donkey.. goes to google that dior creme gele
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by acaraway acaraway wrote:

Rumbera what is your undertone? I see that you have the 460 suede (foundation swatch thread) , and I was matched to that, but I think you're significantly lighter than me...or maybe it's a difference in undertone?

I am a bit darker irl than my fotd pics.

My undertones are what I would consider yellow/orange. I dont have a strong yellow or red undertones more on the olive side.

HTH
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

i had the same issue with becca. i ended up getting 2 dif shades of the stick to add demension. I havent used it in a while bc I believe that brand was the culprit of causing my skin to act a damn donkey.. goes to google that dior creme gele

Yeah, I may return it.

For that price, I don't feel like mixing anything at the moment...lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon