BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Makeup/Beauty Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 258>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rubywoo80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubywoo80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by ummmok ummmok wrote:

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

I really want a beauty blender sponge but they are always sole out. even the Sonia Kashuk ones

There is another dupe, London Soho New York Beauty Sponge, sold @ Walgreens.

I've been needing a blender sponge too. Thanks for the tip!
Sponsored Links

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2012 at 10:22am
Anyone know of dupes for MAC Vino & Currant lip liners? I don't want to pay $15 for a liner. Dead

Edited by TayTay - Sep 29 2012 at 10:23am
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2012 at 10:55am
Saw a derm several days ago and she said that my acne isn't bad at all.  All I need is a chemical peel and I would be set.  But the down side is that I will probably be using Retin A for the rest of my life.  I guess the plus side is that no wrinkles.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2012 at 12:12pm

I really want a beauty blender sponge but they are always sole out. even the Sonia Kashuk ones

Thanks are the dupes equally comparable? i more so wanna use it for my undereye concealor and making sure its smooth
ummmok View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummmok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 1:21am
Originally posted by rubywoo80 rubywoo80 wrote:

I've been needing a blender sponge too. Thanks for the tip!
You're welcome

@ Princess, np. Yes, they are comparable. I took it out of the package @ Walgreens (bad girl) and was testing the sponge out. It's smooth. I'd get it if I didn't already have the Beauty Blender and Sonia Kashuk one. It felt softer than my Sonia sponge. It's also inexpensive @ $6 or so bucks. There are 2 shapes they have available, one with two pointed ends and one oval. I'd prob choose the one shaped like a football. I read it's better.

Edited by ummmok - Sep 30 2012 at 1:39am
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2012 at 4:44pm
Saw the elf Disney Villains palettes at WalGreens and yeah, no. I mean, they're cute, but I don't like Disney or elf enough to pay $10 for them.  If they'd been $5 I would have got some to swap, but $10? I don't think so. Ermm

Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

Anyone know of dupes for MAC Vino & Currant lip liners? I don't want to pay $15 for a liner. Dead

I don't buy MAC lip pencils, but from the pics I googled, Jordana and NYX both have dupes of those 2 colors for less than $3.  

http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2011/12/jordana-retractable-pencil-easyliner-lips-swatches-review

http://www.makeupbycelly.com/2011/10/swatch-nyx-lip-liner-pencils.html

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 5:14pm
thank you!

i'm mad the MM Mac collection is sold out. i wanted my deeply adored lipstick so bad. :(
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

thank you!

i'm mad the MM Mac collection is sold out. i wanted my deeply adored lipstick so bad. :(

The MUA and I found a makeshift dupe, Viva Glam 1 lipstick and More to Love prolongwear lipliner. Its a tad bit pinker and slightly less glossy. Adding a deeper lipliner would definitely make it more dark if you'd like. I also heard Wet N Wild Cherry Bomb was a really good cheap dupe. 
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 12:34am
I want to get my bestie an inglot palette, 5 colors. I have no idea what colors to get for her complexion. Deep purples, golds, and greens would look great on her, but she hates green.
Then I don't know if I should get mattes or shimmers
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 1:14am
^^^..Thats sweet, u sound like a good friend..what complexion is she?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 258>