Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 30>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Curlyfry Curlyfry wrote:

did you send it from wefts?
This process is new to me.
*Takes a seat, pulls out notepad & pen*

Yup, I've sent both wefts and bulk hair.  You'll need to make sure to use hair that's 2-3 inches longer than the intended length of the wig.
Sponsored Links

Curlyfry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 11:34am
thank you!
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2012 at 5:57pm
Thank goodness I've got 2 really good wigs in rotation right now because ONCE AGAIN I had to chop off a significant portion of my own. I swear one day I'm gonna shave it all and keep it that way.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2012 at 10:24am
Apple perm: Red box or green box?

I went to the Sally's in Forestville and the lady wouldn't sell it to me because I wasn't licensed. I know that you don't need a license for it. I was super pissed. I called the Alexandria location and they told me that a licensed wasn't required and to just stop by Angry
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2012 at 1:13pm
Looking forward to the fall,I can't rock the wigs in the hotter months.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2012 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Apple perm: Red box or green box?

I went to the Sally's in Forestville and the lady wouldn't sell it to me because I wasn't licensed. I know that you don't need a license for it. I was super pissed. I called the Alexandria location and they told me that a licensed wasn't required and to just stop by Angry

Girl, I would be pissed too.  We have 2 Sally's in SF, and both of them are on two bus lines that I hate - the #9 and the #38.  I would be fuming, lol.  This is why most of the Sally purchases I make are online.
deenem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deenem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2012 at 1:21am
Hey yall,

I bought a LF months ago and wasn't satisfied at all. I paid a lot of money and I believe it was wasted. It had crooked part that cant go away in the middle and I cut the lace where the hairline is supposed to be too short so I don't know how I can attach it to my forehead. The styling of it is terrible. I knew I should have went with Rex instead sigh..Now I'm stuck 
amoraselvagen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amoraselvagen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2012 at 7:43am
Oh boy.. I want so much a glueless lace... rpg is sooo expensive and I dont want order by rex since my experience with him(4 years ago) was not really good. I am not expereint in costum order so I want one  in-stock.... can someone pm me a good vedor that send to europe as well .. can be AV or CV... thank you!
P.S: has anyone purchase from any vedor at alibaba.com???
how about this one?
http://itek.en.alibaba.com/product/386483221-200370600/high_quality_fashion_beautiful_Full_Lace_wigs.html?edm_src=sys&edm_type=fdbk&edm_grp=0&edm_cta=read_msg&edm_time=realtime&edm_ver=e
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2012 at 12:26am
I'm doing an overnight rollersite on a CVR unit for the first time - can't wait to see what it turns out like.  I hope the curls last longer than with an electric roller set!
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 9:08pm
I want this

It looks dry as hell,but I still want.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 30>
  Share Topic