Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

random introvert thoughts thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i can see why'd you say that, joe. 

let me explain. 

the "problem" with some introverts is that we have a tendency to over think and over analyze everything including ourselves and our thoughts. we second guess ourselves and even second guess our best qualities that only we know exist in our heads lol. 

so taking on an alter ego personality to me doesn't mean exhibiting traits that are completely opposite of who you are. instead, i think we should hone all those awesome qualities that sometimes only we know about, wrap them up in a pretty little bow (give him/her a nameLOL) and put them on display when we find ourselves in situations that call for us to get outside our heads. 
i don't know if that makes sense  
if being an introvert wasnt a burden or effecting your life in a negative way but in my case and others a more logical course of action would be getting out your  comfort zone in a serious manner and not relying on eccentricities
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:38pm
last week when we had our little chat, i remember you saying something along the lines of 'i'm not brain dead so i CAN hold a conversation. i just don't'.

i guess you'd have to have a defiant kind of personality to break out of that mental prison. like i am completely comfortable living in my own little world but when i'm out in the real world and someone mistakes my reserved demeanor as a sign of weakness and "try" it, the defiant alter ego bytch in me will stand a little taller, look a nicca dead in the eye and check that sh*t quick. 

once that's done, i fall back into my natural introversion until the next unsuspecting victim tries it with me LOL 

i'm rambling

Edited by noneyons - Mar 21 2014 at 7:39pm
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:38pm
my  introversion  is definitely caused by  my disability and having a depressive personality type. the description fits me to a T...

Characteristics: self hating, sad, inclined to think life is not worth living, feels lost, frequently unhappy for no particular reason, feels trapped in body, not comfortable with self, feels they have little control over life, cannot make it a week without feeling unhappy, pessimistic, has exaggeratedly negative beliefs about themself, feels people would not like them if they really knew them, feels defective, anxious, self-conscious, feels like no one really knows them, hides who they really are from others, feels unable to change their circumstances (learned helplessness), pervasive feeling that something is missing inside them, unrelenting feeling of not being wanted, doesn't know what will make them happy, more reserved than outgoing, has suicidal thoughts and/or impulses, feels like they are just surviving, has identity issues, lacks will power, easily discouraged, feels uncomfortable around others, doesn't trust their own judgement, feels like an outsider

I want to become a reserved  extrovert
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:41pm

last week when we had our little chat, i remember you saying something along the lines of 'i'm not brain dead so i CAN hold a conversation. i just don't'.

i guess you'd have to have a defiant kind of personality to break out of that mental prison. like i am completely comfortable living in my own little world but when i'm out in the real world and someone mistakes my reserved demeanor as a sign of weakness and "try" it, the defiant alter ego bytch in me will stand a little taller, look a nicca dead in the eye and check that sh*t quick. 

once that's done, i fall back into my natural introversion until the next unsuspecting victim tries it with me LOL 

i'm rambling

I just gotta keep pushing and consider the domineering depressive aspect of my personality the enemy  Angry

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:48pm
i don't like to be underestimated and you shouldn't either. when people talk down to you or ignore you and like talk to your dad or something like you're not even there, check that sh*t. you know you're smart. don't let them do you. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:52pm

i'm rambling
LOLYou have mastered introversion!
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:53pm

i don't like to be underestimated and you shouldn't either. when people talk down to you or ignore you and like talk to your dad or something like you're not even there, check that sh*t. you know you're smart. don't let them do you. 
some of it is  a result of my low verbal skills, appearance and psychological reasons. just gotta increase my ability to  communicate
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 8:02pm
i think you give people too much credit too. i was once like that until i realized that a large chuck of the human population aint sh*t. extrovert or not. so why should i quell my fire? bullsh*t. they can kiss my ass. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 8:10pm
you are here, boo. LIVE! you might find out that you're something special.

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 8:16pm
noneyons you strike me as someone who has a lot on their mind.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
  Share Topic