Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

random introvert thoughts thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 1:11pm
Lol no...we've been best friends for 20 years now and she can party when she wants to. Real talk she's the party kingpin when the atmosphere is right. But when she wants to be alone...she gon be alone LOL

Edited by AmiliaCabral - Mar 21 2014 at 1:12pm
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I hate it when people who know me call me and then have the nerve to get angry when I don't call them back. Best way to reach me is text. Call me when you have emergencies....

I also hate it when people call me to go somewhere when they assume I have nothing else to do. Like the other day, I had bought 3 pounds of steamed crab and ws just looking forward to laying on the couch and eating it while watching X-men but then these heffalumps want to call talkin bout I promised to go downtown Atlanta wit dem. I really don't recall even promising that, and even if I did, everyone knows I'm full of sh!t so why even believe what I say?Unhappy Anyways they ruined my evening and I felt like I was forced to act social and turn up when I could've been relaxig at home

THIS!!!!!!!! ClapClapClapClap

Nala could you be my soul mate (Introvert thought)

Yeah boo, you can join my harem of BHM men (Afro, OOdles, El) but you gots to promise not to open yer mouth mmmmmmkaaaay?

Sleepy Nah, I'm a one man, one woman kinda of guy. I can't be in no harem nor have one. I'm too intimate and I got to talk.

you want to be intimate? we can be intimate! you just have to schedule when because there's like 3 other brother husbands that need to be taken care of. and listen, I always treat my men right too so you will always feel like you are #1Big smile.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 1:25pm

yeah that sounds about right

when I won't be left alone that is what I want and that is what I do

when I feel like being bothered I'm good company
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 1:41pm
its not easy balancing working with the public while being an introvert. it's almost like i have to turn on a switch to get through it. like a sasha fierce kind of persona. not so much fierce though, just regular lol!

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 1:45pm

I hate it when people who know me call me and then have the nerve to get angry when I don't call them back. Best way to reach me is text. Call me when you have emergencies....

I also hate it when people call me to go somewhere when they assume I have nothing else to do. Like the other day, I had bought 3 pounds of steamed crab and ws just looking forward to laying on the couch and eating it while watching X-men but then these heffalumps want to call talkin bout I promised to go downtown Atlanta wit dem. I really don't recall even promising that, and even if I did, everyone knows I'm full of sh!t so why even believe what I say?Unhappy Anyways they ruined my evening and I felt like I was forced to act social and turn up when I could've been relaxig at home

THIS!!!!!!!! ClapClapClapClap

Nala could you be my soul mate (Introvert thought)

Yeah boo, you can join my harem of BHM men (Afro, OOdles, El) but you gots to promise not to open yer mouth mmmmmmkaaaay?

Sleepy Nah, I'm a one man, one woman kinda of guy. I can't be in no harem nor have one. I'm too intimate and I got to talk.

you want to be intimate? we can be intimate! you just have to schedule when because there's like 3 other brother husbands that need to be taken care of. and listen, I always treat my men right too so you will always feel like you are #1Big smile.

Aw lawd ROFL. I'm good playa, do you playa. LOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 1:47pm
Fine....but you'll change yer mind later... they always doErmm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 1:50pm

is/was there an introvert/extrovert personality test?

i think im both...
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 1:52pm
i think all introverts should create an alter ego until they become comfortable enough that it merges with their real personality. i think i'm mostly there (i can shoot the breeze with anybody if need be) but introversion will always be my default personality 
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i think all introverts should create an alter ego until they become comfortable enough that it merges with their real personality. i think i'm mostly there (i can shoot the breeze with anybody if need be) but introversion will always be my default personality 

I AGREE
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

kinda like "model the people who you want you to be like"?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic