Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

random introvert thoughts thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 7:36pm
I also talk to myself sometimes because I truly feel like no one else knows and understands me... but myself.
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

I also talk to myself sometimes because I truly feel like no one else knows and understands me... but myself.
do ever  wish you could be  more open with people?
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

No. People know what they need to know about me. And I'm very careful, and selective of who I reveal things to. I disclose myself in layers depending on how comfortable I am with the individual. I really don't have anything negative to hide, but I've alway been a very private person.
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:44pm

Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

No. People know what they need to know about me. And I'm very careful, and selective of who I reveal things to. I disclose myself in layers depending on how comfortable I am with the individual. I really don't have anything negative to hide, but I've alway been a very private person.
this could be your  introvert side making you lie to yourself to protect yourself from letting your guard down and coming out  your comfort zone. I would envision myself in a setting or talking to people in a way I knew I couldnt, and tell myself I didnt want to anyway to protect myself. its like being in denial. I could be wrong, but you said you ate lunch in the library, and most young people wouldnt eat alone if they had the choice of being social with their peers. I know I ate alone in high school too and just sat in the hallway eating snacks the last two years.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:45pm
I like this topic.

I'm standing in the sunny spot by the window in our store and someone started talking to me. I wanted to walk away and b alone, but I was enjoying my sunny spot.
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I like this topic.

I'm standing in the sunny spot by the window in our store and someone started talking to me. I wanted to walk away and b alone, but I was enjoying my sunny spot.
its probably too hard to resist talking to you when your glowing in the sunlight. even I might of gave you a head nod
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:16pm
Party party over here
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 10:43pm
Aww thanks.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I like going out to parties and bars....but the effort to go is so draining...lol

this is me.  my teachers are encouraging me to hit up Havana club.  I'm working on being a social dancer...but i'm tryna figure out how to do it with too much of the "social" but more "dance".LOL
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 2:35pm
im going back to a therapist and will be joining a support group for depression. of course being depressed isnt the same as being an introvert, but it suppressed my personality becoming an uncomfortable introvert...

oh and im taking one class this summer and more in the fall. I really dont know what i'm doing. the self doubt is reminding me I should be halfway dead by now. telling me it would be easier  to get a  ps4 and play madden all day and be the feeble minded, waste of life I been for over a decade, but it wont listen this time. I put God first and he will give me strength beyond what is normal.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic