FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 329330331332333 336>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.88  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2017 at 9:35am
I'm high key considering getting a sew in with some hair left out, I just love how natural that looks. I'm just so scared of heat damage. 
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2017 at 9:47am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

imma need those little temple twist, side-burn curls or whatever the theyre called to stay firmly seated in 2016 never to appear again. yah gonna look back in pics and regret that sh*t. lol

Lol pics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3vHiY3Cwo&t

I know it's not cute but I have to do that with my daughters hair or it get's pulled too tight, mine to Cry
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2017 at 7:12pm
My friend was wearing weird tendrils with her top knots for a while. She mentioned it and called it baby hair. I told her that it reminded me of the civil rights activist Xer.no.na. (and elderly woman who is in her 80/90s) and she stopped wearing the weird sideburn curl immediately.

Image result for xernona
Image result for xernona

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jan 10 2017 at 7:16pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2017 at 10:27am
NJLOL
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 3:23pm
I swear Paul Mitchell The Conditioner does nothing for my hair.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 3:40pm
I put in some bantu knots yesterday for the first time. It was a lot easier than I expected. I was concerned about pulling my ends apart so when I got to the ends I folded them before I continued wrapping. I twisted two locs together for each bantu knot. I discovered I have an odd number of locs. They should be around 209 or 211 or 213 or something around there.

I did some test bantu knots on the side of my head yesterday and was happy with the results. I may take these out tomorrow, but then again I may not. We'll see. It took a lot longer to do the bantu knots than it takes to roll my hair, but it was somehow much more relaxing.

I'm trying to do more with my hair. I don't feel I did as much with my afro as I could have because I actually got to a really good length (I cut my hair before starting my locs to ensure I had full locs). I think it will be less time consuming to experiment with my locs. Also locs are more forgiving so I don't think I'll experience as many style fails.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 3:45pm
Now I see why so many braid/loc cuffs come in that little package at the hair store. They are only good for the time between each wash! But I like to moisturize and spritz my hair between washes so for me they didn't even last that long. Instead of being bright gold they are now varying shades of burnished gold, copper, bronze, pewter, etc.

I wonder what makes us like one youtuber and pass on the next. After watching one video I know if I really like the person, find them just tolerable, or just annoying/boring.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2017 at 4:21pm
I spritzed some Shea Moisture Hold and Shine Moisture Mist and over my bantu knots. I'm gonna find ways to use all the shyt I bought and never used in my afro days.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2017 at 3:44pm
Hmm, I'm getting that eighties curly perm vibe. I sprayed it with water and shook it out. I'll see what happens.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2017 at 6:47pm
Her hair is so pretty when she doesn't abuse it.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 329330331332333 336>
  Share Topic