BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 220>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

75?! Whew. CLC, use your usual hair products on wet hair and then try sitting under a blow dryer for about 30 min next time you do curlformers to ensure they are 100% dry before you take them out. You might have to wait until the summer humidity calms down to get a frizz free set.

I have let chlorine and salt water affect my hair lately but it was so worth it lol.

I will be detangling, trimming and DC'ing this weekend before bunning it up.

what products do you use CC?  I'm still waiting for my halp!  I think I used SM curl smoothie and sparklites gel for the last time and it just flopped (I do my twists with those products)

CLC I put about 75 in my hair too--its thick 3c-4b mixture.

same, as far as hair type tbaby!!!

I have to wet it and pull it into two pony tails in back just to join them with one elastic headband wrapped around like a scrunchie just to GET it into one ponytail!  ugh, people don't understand...Ouch
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

im likely projecting, because I've had people hound me for details on my hair when I tell them it isn't mine and then act appalled at the details (I'd NEVER wear a wiiiiiig lol)

Same thing with my natural hair want all kinds of details to then say they could never go natural

I hate that. I swear, I play dumb blonde and say I dunno about just about every hair question b/c of people like that. I avoid all questions and just say, i dunno, you should ask your hairstylist especially about natural hair questions.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

i feel for your friend, maybe she has a family that prefers stories but at our age that's far too tiring

Even the most judgmental family members eventually get to the meh point lol

Yes, maybe that is it. She is a perfectionist and a high achiever so I think that she kinda believes the occasional white lies fall in line with her self-standards and are just a method of brandingLOL Like a 'be vulnerable, but not too vulnerable, expose your truths, but dont over expose' kinda thing. Maybe.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:24pm
so, i got 5 horrible days of straightened hair.  i couldnt take it any more and shampooed this morning.  i figured since i normally prepoo i'd just use the shampoo and massage my scalp and let it sit for few minute on my hair.  i really just needed to get those cones off my hair.   after the shampoo i did a cowash, oil wash and dc.  it sounds like a lot but the entire process took about 20 minutes.  im back to my normal hair and it feels so much better.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:44pm
mildly amusingLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA_vkcTFLX0

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:48pm
im glad you said mildly.  you set the bar just low enough that i was able to enjoy it.LOL
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

mildly amusingLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA_vkcTFLX0

LOL @ 3D hair
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 10:39pm
imma go back and skim, but i'm curious about trimming my coils. 

while i've usually done so while in twists, i'm still noticing splits. i'm going to be getting a press and would like to get it trimmed in that state as the splits/damage will be easier to see. 

i wonder how much of a noticeable or unflattering difference there will be.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:27pm
How do you keep a hat on naps?! I keep seeing people stand around and take cute pics with them but I'm guessing that's all they can do. I tried to wear my beach hat again and it laughed at me the other day.Stern Smile
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:26pm
on the market for another conditioner.  i want to try the VO5 clarifying conditioner for co-washing and something else but i dont know what.  i keep saying im going to try Aussie moist but do i really need to?  i think my reg conditioner should continue to be silicone free and use silicone conditioner for serious detangling.  i dont know.  every time its time for a new conditioner i go through this same song and dance and then just wind up with vo5.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 220>
  Share Topic