Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 194195196197198 226>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Do y'all know that Creme of Nature shampoo is still being made on the low?

the original? spill!

I visited home a couple of weeks ago, and I stopped at this gas station in the hood(owned by Arabs I wanna say), they also own the bss right next door. They had brand new looking bottles of it, but it was behind the register plus a shelf full in the bss. I honestly don't believe they've stopped making it, those bottles were brand spanking new. They out here playing us

ebay is calling you.  you didnt buy any?
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 3:35pm

Do y'all know that Creme of Nature shampoo is still being made on the low?

the original? spill!

I visited home a couple of weeks ago, and I stopped at this gas station in the hood(owned by Arabs I wanna say), they also own the bss right next door. They had brand new looking bottles of it, but it was behind the register plus a shelf full in the bss. I honestly don't believe they've stopped making it, those bottles were brand spanking new. They out here playing us

ebay is calling you.  you didnt buy any?

You're right, I should get my mom to send me some. I couldn't take all that on the plane, I'm a keracare lover now, that shampoo is the closest to the old CON.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 5:59pm

I met MahoganyCurls!!!!!!

Poof!

Edited by liesnalibis - Jul 07 2014 at 6:12pm
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 11:54am
I should do hot oil treatments more often. My curls are popping!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:46pm

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:50pm
Omg. Ciara looks gorgeous.

This could be her look.
She looks fantastic.

It's extensions but sooooo much prettier
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:16pm
oh yes, IA, this is her. I love it
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Thanks RR.Embarrassed

Tbaby, let us 'halp' you with your curlformers.

So what's your techniques/tips CC?  I'll try them tomorrow...to tired tonite.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:19am
i washed my hair last night which is something i rarely do because going to bed with damp hair often gives me a stiff neck.  i used ors aloe shampoo but instead of diluting it i used it full strength.  i read the directions and it says to leave on 2-3 minutes (i don know why but i did it).  i conditioned with tresseme split remedy which is another thing i normally wouldnt do.  i only use this conditioner when my hair is really tangled or if i know im going to straighten my hair.  i then twisted and trimmed my ends.  now im thinking i should take this opportunity to blow out my hair and give it good trim.  trimming with twists is fine but your just cutting off the longer pieces and the hair that really needs to get trimmed (shorter pieces) never get touched.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 10:28am
Maaaan... -_-

I don't know what to do w/my hair anymore.

I finally find a conditioner and anti-breakage serum (OGX Coconut Milk) that it loves, but now I'm having styling issues.

My hair...is THICK.  THIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.

Like...it took me 75 curformers just to do my whole head.  The set came out horrible, btw.  I don't know if I just didn't give the gel enough time to set or if I needed to use another gel, or no gel, or what -_-

It's just too thick.

I tried 2 strand twistouts and bantu knots, and that just gave me a puffball head with slight curls.

GRRRRRR

The only option for me, I guess, is to douse my hair in Eco Styler and go around with stiff hair that's that weird combo of wavy curly my natural pattern does -_-

I've even considered relaxing, just because I feel like my frustration and thickness is making my hair so hard to get even a detangling comb through to the point where I'm just breaking off the ends...but the one thing I love about natural hair is the ability to moisturize with water, and I'd lose that with relaxing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 194195196197198 226>
  Share Topic