BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 211>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 11:33am
I just don't see it being any worse. Diff wash technique yes but not more disgusting. 

I meant poverty in India and China is far more severe than poverty in North america

I don't think of hobos when I think dreads. A large number of hobos arn't likely to have nice even well maintained dreads, moreso big bongo dreads

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 11:36am
People do steal locs though in other countries I heard and sell them for thousands of dollars.

Debating on whether I should go to this Shea Moisture event tonight. My shyt is kinda in disarray and I don't wanna possibly be on youtube lookin a mess. Any fellow New Orleanians planning to attend? 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I just don't see it being any worse. Diff wash technique yes but not more disgusting. 

Nope. Not convinced. For your own dreads to be nice looking and sanitary, there's a lot of work that goes into it. Constantly picking off lint and rolling the hair on top of rigorous washing... I could never ever put on the fully formed dreads of someone else on my head, not knowing where that head has been and the person's hygienic practices. The mere idea of it makes my skin itch.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 12:03pm
They ask this girl thee same damn questions...in the same words...over and over again...every week...

How do I deal with having a twa? How do I get past the awkward stage? Should I protective style? I did this to my hair and it didn't come out like yours!

Or acting like she knows about every possible hair issue or any random product because she has good hair.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 12:10pm
lol I'm not trying to convince you

Just saying coiled up black hair isn't any more disgusting than any other hair

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 12:12pm
i cant sit and watch the gurus, just too much filler
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 1:50pm

I've felt that on here sometimes 

That there are planted posters posting simply to f with our black mindset

Using buzzwords, a tsp of truth mixed in with white bs

It's very disturbing

i think that i got ban*ned from bhm b4 for saying something like thatLOL

there is a post in a bhm subforum right now that seemed to be a plant. i did not fall for the bait tho. no one has posted in it and i hope that it stayed postless...
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:30pm

lol I'm not trying to convince you

Just saying coiled up black hair isn't any more disgusting than any other hair

Hmmmm... Yeah Ricky... Here you go again. Remember the words you typed in a previous post though. And be consistent, please.

"Using buzzwords, a tsp of truth mixed in

It's very disturbing"
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:24pm
I hugged Janell Stewart and touched MahoganyCurls on the shoulder and y'all can't take that away from me! Didn't take pics with them though cuz I didn't like my hair. I found out about the event at the last minute. If I go back tomorrow I'll take my hair down. Those ladies out there were putting my twists to shame! My cuz's hair looked nice though.

Edited by liesnalibis - Jul 05 2014 at 8:26pm
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:00pm
Lies, post some pics!  Was the event in conjunction w/ the Essence Music Festival?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 211>
  Share Topic