BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 185186187188189 224>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:58am
according to my postings, the last time i washed my hair was may 31.  its amazing to me how different things are from last year.  i think last year this time i was washing once a week and rinsing a couple of times a week.  i think the difference may be that im treating it according to its porosity.  im not sure if its because of the lp dc ive been doing and using heat to after moisturize but what ever its working for now. yeah and its quite possible thats all in my head.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 8:54am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 9:07am
I want to henna weekly and see what happens.
I need to add that powder so it doesnt make my curls loosen.

I need to look up some ppl who have henna'ed on the regular long term and see what happened
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:01am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

according to my postings, the last time i washed my hair was may 31.  its amazing to me how different things are from last year.  i think last year this time i was washing once a week and rinsing a couple of times a week.  i think the difference may be that im treating it according to its porosity.  im not sure if its because of the lp dc ive been doing and using heat to after moisturize but what ever its working for now. yeah and its quite possible thats all in my head.

The LP deep conditioner? whats that

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I need to look up some ppl who have henna'ed on the regular long term and see what happened

Why do you want to henna weekly?

Edited by Bribby - Jun 16 2014 at 10:02am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:04am
Amla for not loosening curl… 

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

The LP deep conditioner? whats that

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Why do you want to henna weekly?

I like the density of my hair but would love that increased by a bit
Also I want that deep red.

And I miss doing something to my hair.
Before Saturday I just wash n go.

I don't DC or anything.. My hair feels fine though.

I guess I want to do too much
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 9:35pm
I just relaxed my hair and put a jet black rinse on. Deep conditioning now with some Mizani conditioner, it didn't really feel good going on. Mizani makes the best relaxers, but all their other shampoos, conditioners, and styling products are crap.
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:21pm
My flat twist out came out pretty good. Sadly it never has the volume I desire. Idk what these ppl in YouTube do ! I'm going to do a front puff, inspired by some popular chick on ig
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:23pm
I prepped the front puff and put the puff area in twists.

Edited by iBetYouhNvNika - Jun 16 2014 at 11:23pm
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:23pm
Finally done! My hurr is so laid right nah I hate to wrap it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style