Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 231>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 7:10pm
It does look just like a puff. Which I guess it is.

I rolled my leave out in my front/side hairline (the only part I left out) with some orange rollers. I already had Paul Mitchell The Conditioner in my hair but sprayed with water, Lottabody, and added Blue Magic leave in. I used my modified Denman to detangle. It won't be perfectly smooth but that's fine because like I said I'm using kinky straight hair. This little adventure will let me know if rolling my hair on a large scale would be worth it in the future.
Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:19pm
I don’t know what the eff is going on with the back of head.  My stylist said that the areas of my head (front and back) are like night and day.  I have so much breakage in the back – hair literally snapping off.  But, the front looks amazing.

I don’t do anything to do.  I seldom wear it in ponytails.  I usually keep it pin-curled.  I don’t know what’s going on Cry

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:20pm
^^^That's weird. Usually it's the other way around I thought because we tend not to fret with the back so much.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:23pm
wrong thread LOL

Edited by liesnalibis - Jun 14 2014 at 9:24pm
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:50pm
I know!  We are both baffled.  My front is thick and shiny; my back, thin and dry.  I don’t know what the heck is going on.  It hasn’t always been like this, though.  I’m considering doing another bob – cutting the back and letting it grow back in.  Hopefully it grows back in healthy.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 7:40am
not for one second did i think this was her real hair.  people in comments need to stop.  now at 2:04 that looked realistic and that were she shouldve started the vid from.

video

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 7:43am
She rocking that Didi Pickles...
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 7:46am
I like the wig's cut.

I wouldn't mind my hair cut in that shape but longer

SN:I hate when ppl say "unit" and "install" when it comes to hair.
Sounds like they are renovating a kitchen
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 7:48am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She rocking that Didi Pickles...

LOL
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 9:14am
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Soooo, I call myself self installing some microbraids, I'm like 4 braids in and it's dawning on me that I ain't REALLY about this life lol

LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 231>
  Share Topic