| JoliePoufiasse wrote:|
No I haven't. I think I read somewhere that I could use it in conjunction with the Rogaine I already have. I remember trying a hair care line that had dht inhibitors a few years back (Nioxin). It was expensive and didn't help none. Tried the Jbco, essential oil mixes and all that.
30 days is not going to accomplish anything, I know that. It's just a time period to decide whether I've changed my mind on purchasing or not.
yeah thats why i was thinking of natural dht inhibitors because those other products can be costly. oh and im not trying to discourage you by mentioning the time period. i just think you should give it the recommended time because you may not see it within 30 days. if it doesnt work just sell it on ebay.
Here are some of effective natural DHT blockers:
- Saw Palmetto is one of the best known natural DHT inhibitors. It works in a similar way that propecia does.
- Concentrated root extract of nettle is effective in warding off hair loss.
- Pygeum extract inhibits the production of DHT and reduces its levels in the blood.
- Green tea is an herbal DHT inhibitor that can stop hair loss and help re-growth.
- Emu oil is a DHT blocker that not only stops but it aids hair regrowth.
- Pumpkin seed oil is another natural remedy that inhibits the formation of dihydrotestosterone.
- Soy isoflavones have natural blocking properties.
- Zinc is an extremly good blocker. Foods rich in zinc will help block DHT naturally.