BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 224>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:29pm
It's my Nappyversary! 2 years strong on these kinky/coily streets!
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I spent 22 dollars erroneously yesterday. I was planning to get the JessiCurl Smoothing lotion to moisturize daily and instead I got me the Smoothing daily conditioner. The bottles look so similar, I only realized my mistake once I applied it (the product tingles so I have to rinse it out as instructed). I'm so upset. Can't take it back as I took off the seal.

you know i wouldve tried to take it back anywayLOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Lol I read that thread. The thickness, length,texture & density determines how long it takes to do your hair. I can't tell a girl with tailbone length thick highly dense hair that she takes too long to do it because I don't have her hair. No one is "supposed" to spend this or that much time. My hair is low density medium-fine strands and only arm pit length. Of course it will only take me 5 minutes to detangle & 5 more to thoroughly add a styler or whatever in the shower. I barely have hair

LOL @ you knowing what i was talking about.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:41pm
^Congrats!!Party

Trying to find a brand of twisting hair to blend in with my naps. Halp!LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

F*ck it, I'm washing my hair loose tonight. If the chicks on youtube can do it why can't I? If all else fails I have my Let's Jam Custard on standby to save me.

Lmao why you being so defiant.

Twist that hair girl
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

F*ck it, I'm washing my hair loose tonight. If the chicks on youtube can do it why can't I? If all else fails I have my Let's Jam Custard on standby to save me.

Lmao why you being so defiant.

Twist that hair girl

if you dont let her be freeLOL

i remember back when that was the only way i washed my hair.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

I spent 22 dollars erroneously yesterday. I was planning to get the JessiCurl Smoothing lotion to moisturize daily and instead I got me the Smoothing daily conditioner. The bottles look so similar, I only realized my mistake once I applied it (the product tingles so I have to rinse it out as instructed). I'm so upset. Can't take it back as I took off the seal.

If I'd bought it at a BSS, I would have. But I bought it at the local natural hair salon. They don't carry these types of brands at the BSS over here. I either buy them online or more recently in this salon that just opened.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:24pm

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

If I'd bought it at a BSS, I would have. But I bought it at the local natural hair salon. They don't carry these types of brands at the BSS over here. I either buy them online or more recently in this salon that just opened.

ebay's callingLOL
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:55pm
Called myself braiding up my mini me's hair today after I conditioned her hair. She only let me get through the front though. I don't know why I'm so excited about being able to experiment and practice doing different braid styles in her hair.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 6:14pm
I really need to go ahead and buy the it's a 10 leave in, it gets so many rave reviews.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 224>