Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 225>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:32pm
I really want Solange's kinky straight, but that hair in DC humidity would be a nightmare.

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 1:15am
I'm jelly of her and her husband's relationship...or at least the way she describes it. She's super cute in this video as well. I didn't know she had kids that old.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:31pm
I had to put a bonnet over my puff to keep myself from picking at it so much. HIHS.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:43pm
This having no edges epidemic has truly gotten out of hand. It's so much jacked up hair under these weaves it's ridiculous.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

This having no edges epidemic has truly gotten out of hand. It's so much jacked up hair under these weaves it's ridiculous.

Yes.....Cry.....I wanna rub rosemary infused castor oil on the bishes at my job....
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:51am
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Lol I hate seeing jacked edges. Tyme the infamous has a nice head of hair but her edges are non existent, you can see the mark where they are supposed to be lol I'm guessing her weaves are too tight

I think it's worse when it's like this, you can maintain thickness & length but you can't rub no oil to salvage those edges?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 12:55am
Me and mr00 were arguing the other day and I told him he had a big as head and this asshole told me my edges look thin.....lmao....he knows how to phuck with me....I ran to the bathroom and started massaging in temple balm....asshole!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:23am
wow...tyme needs edge transplant after all those years of lace wigs. i agree that the edges are the most valued beauty attribute in today's world. im astounded by the amount of people with traction alopecia at the edge b/c of aggressive braids/wigs/weaves and over zealous relaxing & straightening of the edges.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 6:20am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 6:55am
My braids didn't look like that

Im about to dc with cholesterol then wash

00... lmao i can relate jerks lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon