BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 209>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:41pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

coincidental.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:53pm
Sitting here with my d/c going and i must say that protein treatment really worked great for my hair.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 2:21pm
^Lemme hold some of dat lush hurr Gkisses.

Uh huh right right Sandra.Stern Smile

LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 3:05pm
On wash days im most willing to give it all away
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 3:31pm
My hair won't stop shedding. This is getting worrisome. Woke up with my scalp reeking of garlic and everything­. I don't know what else to do.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Sitting here with my d/c going and i must say that protein treatment really worked great for my hair.

I need to do a protein treatment. Aphogee lost it's effect on my hair a long time ago , I need to find a new one.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 3:47pm
This was my first time using it and did so cause it was shedding a bit. More than normal. Have u tried the blk tea rinse? I heard that helps with shedding
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

This was my first time using it and did so cause it was shedding a bit. More than normal. Have u tried the blk tea rinse? I heard that helps with shedding

Was this for me or Jolie?

I'm having problems with breakage more than anything right now. That's the last thing I need for my hair to be doing. I'm going to Sally's now to get some pure protein to use.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

My hair won't stop shedding. This is getting worrisome. Woke up with my scalp reeking of garlic and everything­. I don't know what else to do.

Alter ego garlic conditioner treatment works awesome for shedding and breakage, stops it in it's tracks. It doesn't have a garlic smell either. I wish I didn't have to order it online, I'm jealous of people who live in New York, they have access to all the good stuff.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 4:45pm
Both... i know my hair is prone to breakage in the summer more so than any other season.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 209>
  Share Topic