Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 226>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:15am
Coconut oil is a great oil and their are a lot of benefits of using it.
However it's not a magic elixir.

I don't want you to be disappointed Ms. DIOR
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:25am
Bantu knotted my head with some CC's natural and Vanilla Shea butter from somebody last nights. Let see what happens when I take it down.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

i went to GNC AND  purchased Nutiva Coconut oil for my hair...read up on so many reviews of how coconut seriously makes one hair grows...it better do something...I did the Megatek thing and that was a complete joke...hair pills ain;t helping at all....I have 2 bald spots on top of my  headLOLand if this coconut oil  don't pan out, i am wiggin it out..trying to get my hair to grow so i won't resort to wearing wigs at all...but if i have to so be it...

No product makes your hair grow. Growth is a natural occurrence, product or not it'll still grow unless you have a scalp condition. If so that would mean you need to see your dermatologist. However if you're talking about retaining the length you grow, you simply give extra care to your ends. Consistently moisturizing & sealing your ends as well as keeping them tucked away in protective styles help. Or just keeping your hair off your shoulders and rubbing against your clothes which can lead to breakage.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:26pm
Yeah I would recommend seeing a dermatologist....are you taking blood pressure meds? They thin hair out as well.......coconut oil won't help with that.......castor and rosemary may help but you need to get to the root of the problem.....
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yeah I would recommend seeing a dermatologist....are you taking blood pressure meds? They thin hair out as well.......coconut oil won't help with that.......castor and rosemary may help but you need to get to the root of the problem.....
I c u Sandra.LOL

I agree with everyone. Set up an appt with a dermatologist or primary care doc. In the mean time, moisturize & seal often (especially those fragile ends) and get familiar with low manipulation hairstyles and protective styles. It might not solve your hair problem but it won't hurt while you wait to see a doctor about it.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:41pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

coincidental.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:53pm
Sitting here with my d/c going and i must say that protein treatment really worked great for my hair.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 2:21pm
^Lemme hold some of dat lush hurr Gkisses.

Uh huh right right Sandra.Stern Smile

LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 3:05pm
On wash days im most willing to give it all away
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 3:31pm
My hair won't stop shedding. This is getting worrisome. Woke up with my scalp reeking of garlic and everything­. I don't know what else to do.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 226>
  Share Topic