Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 157158159160161 225>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:32pm
I was with her until she said her daughter has good hair. Ermm I agree she does have good hair but not in the way this lady means. I'm not sure why she doesn't braid or twist it up before she washes it. It would save her so much trouble.

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:01pm
The other side of the struggle.

But why is she saying she can't do twist outs or braid outs? She doesn't need them. LOL

She starts rambling towards the end.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:02pm
I need to buy somme hair asap.....Ive been bunning for about 2 months now and flat twisting and I am ready to protective style....I wanted Marly twist but I don't wanna worry about then slipping....

This chick at my job is selling double processed Ali express hair and it is killing me softly......
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:14am
i am surprised this girl has any hair on her head at all.  the mother doesnt no how to do it and she goes to this "stylist" who apparently never has touched natural hair a day in her life.  how does this even seem ok in anyones eyes?

x

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:35am
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:20am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i am surprised this girl has any hair on her head at all.  the mother doesnt no how to do it and she goes to this "stylist" who apparently never has touched natural hair a day in her life.  how does this even seem ok in anyones eyes?

x

WTLH????? SHE didn't make a dent in her hair....shoot my mom is 83 and can do a much better job than that of straightening...lawd that girl probably done had kids, kids had kids and she still sitting in that chair getting her hair so-called straightened...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:23am
Y am i taking these hair pills and hair is not even growing fast enough for me....Cry been natural for over 10 years and on pills for 2 years...i personally think its hereditary....

thanks MOM
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:55am
^^are you iron deficient?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 8:03am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

^^are you iron deficient?

know what ur the 2nd person that said that to me ....who was it...Printer Ink i think said the same thing...I seriously need to get that checked out...

I'll be out this weekend and pick some up...what dosage do u think i should start out at Model?  somewhere in the middle then work my way up to a higher dosage?

Edited by DiorShowGirl - May 29 2014 at 8:05am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:27pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 157158159160161 225>
  Share Topic