Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163164165 212>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

will wet setting natural hair on satin sponge rollers end well?

I would end up with tight, frizzy 'Easter Curls' if I would try that. With my hair, I would wet set with regular hard rollers under the hooded dryer and when it is time to go to sleep, I would use big satin covered sponge rollers

I just saw a photo today of my 6th grade graduation and I remember being pissed that morning that I had Easter curls but all the kids told me that it looked cute and by the end of graduation, i felt cuteLOLLOLLOL

Edited by NJHairLuv - May 27 2014 at 10:17pm
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:19am
I responded to this earlier but it never made it 

Ok NJ I trust you implicitly, so no wet sets with satin rollers lol @ easter curls

I'll try it dry
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:48am
so i got my hair straightened after accidentally cutting like 4 inches off...so my hair isn't even shoulder length anymore in the front...i look fvcking horrible with hair this length. it's just not flattering. i need either shorter hair or longer hair. i told me dh i just feel so basic and non-descript at this length.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:01pm
i love her loose twist.  this is how i like mine to look, kinda like locs but not as many (you know im lazy).  the problem is i lose my damn mind when i where them and start treating them as if they were indeed locs (washing and rinsing) and in few weeks have to face the inevitable hours long detangle process.  i always have to wait for the amnesia to set in before i dive back in.  i should be there by summerLOL

x
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

so i got my hair straightened after accidentally cutting like 4 inches off...so my hair isn't even shoulder length anymore in the front...i look fvcking horrible with hair this length. it's just not flattering. i need either shorter hair or longer hair. i told me dh i just feel so basic and non-descript at this length.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:32pm
I was with her until she said her daughter has good hair. Ermm I agree she does have good hair but not in the way this lady means. I'm not sure why she doesn't braid or twist it up before she washes it. It would save her so much trouble.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:01pm
The other side of the struggle.

But why is she saying she can't do twist outs or braid outs? She doesn't need them. LOL

She starts rambling towards the end.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:02pm
I need to buy somme hair asap.....Ive been bunning for about 2 months now and flat twisting and I am ready to protective style....I wanted Marly twist but I don't wanna worry about then slipping....

This chick at my job is selling double processed Ali express hair and it is killing me softly......
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:14am
i am surprised this girl has any hair on her head at all.  the mother doesnt no how to do it and she goes to this "stylist" who apparently never has touched natural hair a day in her life.  how does this even seem ok in anyones eyes?

x

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 5:35am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163164165 212>
  Share Topic