Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 150151152153154 211>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:34pm
of course...whatever color i do i always do the dark skin version lol

i might keep a slight bit of my roots black or dark brown...or make the hair more of a brown color with auburn undertones...

i had a kinda light brown this past winter....it was nice...i dyed my real hair the same color too...got tons of compliments...ill probably lift the hair to that color and add a soft auburn on top of it...

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:38pm
if my hair color doesnt look right i wont leave the house until it does...ive stayed inside two days straight a couple of winters ago when i did a different red color myself... until i got it right..i dont play lol

im not bold...my pisces doesnt like that type of attention

Edited by ModelessDiva - May 23 2014 at 10:40pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

my hair looks awful.
i took my braids out and i feel like i cut a bunch of my hair.....so i think i will officially never wear braids again.
getting it pressed on Tuesday for this wedding---but then idk what to do with it after....but i love wetting and washing my hair after a workout.  I wish I liked how i looked with twists.....easier hairstyle ever. I also hate doing my hair bc hair inevitably snags and my nails break....and i really like how my nails look right now lol
do non-black women have random hair thoughts? i wonder lol

yt women?

they have to...as much money as they spend on extensions and trims/hair cuts and colors..
id be surprised if they didnt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:48pm
oh sandy this is the hair from that picture

i think onyc has a bad rep though...or didnt it go out of business or soomething?

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:05am
Easiest detangling session ever. I used to think products could be exchanged with the same results but I'm learning that products really do make a difference.

I'm gonna continue keeping my hair stretched and do no poo for a while.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:09am
I am loving the Pantene conditioners and cowash by the way. I intend to try more of their products, especially the stylers. I don't know why I tend to turn my nose up at them. Their black hair care line hasn't failed me yet.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:16am
This pic confuses me. Don't make me turn on you Pantene.

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:26am
My birthday is in a month. You guys should start thinking about what hair your gonna get meGeek. I wear about 18 inches.Stern Smile
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:40am
im finally finished my last cheap conditioner.  now im on the hunt for a new one.  i never tried aussie moist so im thinking about giving it a go but i also just smelled this V05 conditioner that was blue and its calling my name.  just based on the smell alone this might be a win:

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:46am
i washed my hair last evening and put it back in to braids.  im not even trying at this point anymoreLOL  its still a bit damp i'll unravel it later and pull out the shed hairs and it put it back into two braids until i need to style it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 150151152153154 211>
  Share Topic