Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 231>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:32pm
i wanna play too but i cant find picsOuch
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:48pm
Aint that some ish.@sandy .lol flip flop those first two and make them braids and thats my plan but in blue/turquoise, and pink purple ombre ....i cant think beyond that
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:39pm
I'm out of every hair product except scalp base. Starting over using only one or two product lines.

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:43pm
Oh and I need to do a protein treatment. Are people still using Aphogee? Does it still work?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 7:41am
dude used 7 products when he couldve used 2 and got the same results.  bruh doin the mostestLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okeCburNtuI&r=1
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 7:42am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Just one example:

SummerKellsey's favorite channels

Notice any patterns? 

Now go look at any one of her videos and look at the variety of commentors and tell me what difference you notice? 

i see what youre saying...suckersLOLLOL
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 8:51am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Holy moly donut shop!! My mom wants silver hair so bad, she's 64 with like two strands of grey. Poor thing...I'll have to show her this. I tell her she can dye it but she wants it to be natural. It ain't happening
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:01am
i do this for weeks at a time. 

video

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:15am
^^^^Thanks Tatee I use your hair tips frequently in my household.
Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

People with type 4 be the main ones oohing and awwing over some type three. People with kinky hair will follow someone who's hair is loose and curly but if you look at that same loose, curly girl's page, she's only following people with hair like hers. But the majority of her followers are people who can't do shyt with the tutorials and info. So the blame goes both ways. They are jsut giving the people what they want to see.

I'm going to have to kinda agree. I was following Maho ganyCurls like a big dog!! I actually unsubscribed because her advice was not getting my fine 4a hair to look the same as hers. My new natural ignorance. LOL. Now I follow mostly 4 ppl but none of these 4 ppl match my hair either!!! I can not find any 4a ppl with fine non shiny hair to follow. Go figure. I think a lot of us may like the ppl that we follow personalities more than anything. So the majority of the ppl I follow it's because of their personality. Some of the other's I've unsubscribed or didn't subscribe to was because I didn't like their voice.Ouch 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 231>
  Share Topic