BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 144145146147148 224>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

^ she has loose curls tho.  even if she has heat damage on the ends she's still going to have loose curls. 

Which changes what I said how? LOL

it doesnt.  i just think youre too hard on people for not fitting your version of perfection. 

Don't come at me tatee. Stern Smile

you know i always do, that wont change and im still gonna like you. *shrugs*
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 5:15pm
Did a aphogee protein treatment. That shh smells horrible. Gonna rock a few protective styles til the end of june.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 5:17pm

^ she has loose curls tho.  even if she has heat damage on the ends she's still going to have loose curls. 

Which changes what I said how? LOL

it doesnt.  i just think youre too hard on people for not fitting your version of perfection. 

Don't come at me tatee. Stern Smile

you know i always do, that wont change and im still gonna like you. *shrugs*

I don't like when certain people criticize me. It makes me hang my head in shame. Ouch
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 5:20pm
Hopefully mine comes out like this. I'm wrapping mine. This gives me confidence.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 5:30pm

I don't know why they keep letting these people in their head smh. This will never happen to me.

isnt it weird that he's a stylist and didnt say anything?  ive never met a stylist that could take any kind of criticism whether they knew what they were doing or not.  he needs take some of the blame for that.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 5:32pm

Still heat damage. If a chick with coily hair had heat damage nobody would have an issue with a person calling it what it is.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 5:37pm

I don't know why they keep letting these people in their head smh. This will never happen to me.

He should know better. They cut too much hair because they aren't skilled and don't know what a trim is. And all they know how to do is burn hair. If anybody messes up my hair it will be me lol
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Still heat damage. If a chick with coily hair had heat damage nobody would have an issue with a person calling it what it is.

sometime when i respond to Star i forget that im not having a private conversation with her.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:03pm
i didnt read the begining of the vid because i dont like words on videosStern Smile but after viewing i enjoyed it so much i went back an read what missed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0o3bpSPCY

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:16pm

Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

sometime when i respond to Star i forget that im not having a private conversation with her.

lmaooooCryDeadCry

why oh why did i clickCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair