Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 217>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:54pm
Oh and some end papers.

said that already

Edited by liesnalibis - May 12 2014 at 7:03pm
Sponsored Links

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:16pm
I blew my hair out today and it's way bigger than I thought. You really never know how long or big your hair is until you actually blowout or straighten. Shrinkage is real, I actually thought I didn't have as much shrinkage as most but clearly I do.

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:39pm
I have combination scalp (half of it is "normal," the other half is extremely dry) and it is driving me crazy!  It feels like little ants are crawling around my scalp.  I can't use any oils because my hair is naturally oily and fine and the oils weigh my hair down.

I don't know what to do.  I'm going through it and I have another week and a half until I get my hair washed.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:19pm
My hair is slipping out of the marley twists i got done Saturday
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 12:49am
This has been added to my Style Inspirations playlist. Soon, so very soon. 

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:24am
Lmfao these companies will do anything not to show true type 4 kinky hair in their ads. I just watched a Design Essentials demo on "natural hair" (product was the elongation mousse) and ol girl's hair was heat damaged to the gods. Stringy mess ends to mid shaft with thick type 4 roots. Trying to pass it off as her natural hair

Not to mention the mousse is a texturizer. You have to wash your hair, apply the mousse with a rattail comb with gloves on. Do a blow out with the denman brush then rinse and shampoo again. Tf? Mess. And the funny thing is even though it smoothed those kinky ass roots she had it still looked like severely heat damaged hair. Lol at their false advertising, it's a texturizing mousse but these days the new word is "elongation"
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 11:35am
so, i had my hair in these funky ass twists for two weeks.  funky ass twists maybe my favorite hairstyle because they look like locs without encroaching on my commitment issues.  i was going to keep them in until friday but i was playing around with one the other day and it kind of a tangled mess and i had flashbacks of the 11 hour detangling sessions back in 2011 or 12.  so ended up taking them down.  when i think about things in retrospect is when my hair laziness and paranoia becomes apparent.  you know i only had 20 twists and ended up taking only an hour to take downLOL  i could have easily waited until the weeks end.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:25pm
i decided to try a packet of this Creme of nature argan oil intensive conditioning treatment.. i put that and a newish auryvedic oil on and covered.. ended up leaving it on most of yesterday and overnight. 

i do not care for the way my hair feels... 

i feel like it had to be the auryvedic oil but from the ingredients idk why... 
the CON has hella ingredients and i dont know what half of them are.. but i dont think its that. 

Edited by coconess - May 13 2014 at 3:33pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Lmfao these companies will do anything not to show true type 4 kinky hair in their ads. I just watched a Design Essentials demo on "natural hair" (product was the elongation mousse) and ol girl's hair was heat damaged to the gods. Stringy mess ends to mid shaft with thick type 4 roots. Trying to pass it off as her natural hair

Not to mention the mousse is a texturizer. You have to wash your hair, apply the mousse with a rattail comb with gloves on. Do a blow out with the denman brush then rinse and shampoo again. Tf? Mess. And the funny thing is even though it smoothed those kinky ass roots she had it still looked like severely heat damaged hair. Lol at their false advertising, it's a texturizing mousse but these days the new word is "elongation"

This reminds me of this video I saw the other day. This is Hair Rules definition of kinky hair. I'm thankful for the warning; they'll never get my money.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 8:24pm

For the person that wanted to know she's wearing Heatfreehair.com in kinks.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 217>